The Washington Nationals today announced that single game tickets for the 2011 season will go on sale Thursday, March 3 at 10 a.m. Tickets may be purchased online at nationals.com, by calling 888.632.NATS (6287) or by visiting the Nationals Park Main Box Office (Half and N Streets, SE).
Popular pre- and post-game events including Signature Sundays (pre-game) and Kids Run the Bases (Sundays postgame) will once again be a part of the fan experience at Nationals Park, while various season-long ticket offers will expand to include more games than ever before. The Family Fun Pack, sold on Sundays during previous seasons, will now also include all Saturday games, while the popular College Super Saver offer has been extended to all September games. Additionally, day-of-game box office discounts for military members, government employees, senior citizens and college students will be extended to all 81 home games.
2011 ticket offers include the following:
* Family Fun Pack: For all Saturday and Sunday home games, fans may purchase a $14 Upper Right Field Terrace ticket (including prime games) or a $25 Outfield Reserved ticket ($28 for prime games) that includes a hot dog, Coca-Cola/Dasani beverage and chips. Minimum of two tickets per purchase. Available in advance at nationals.com/family, via telephone or at the Nationals Park Main Box Office, as well as on the day of the game.
* Miller Lite Party Night: On Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays, fans may purchase a Scoreboard Pavilion seat and a drink voucher for the Miller Lite Scoreboard Walk Bar for $20 ($22 for prime games). Tickets can be purchased online at nationals.com/partynight or at the Box Office.
* Harris Teeter Tuesdays: Fans may present their Harris Teeter VIC Card at the Box Office and receive $5 off tickets valued at $24 or more. Four ticket maximum per VIC Card, day-of-game only.
* College Super Saver: College students with a valid college I.D. may purchase a ticket priced at $10 or more at 50-percent off the normal price in April and September. Available in April on all non-prime, Monday through Thursday games. Available in September for all games played that month. Tickets can only be purchased at the Box Office, day-of-game only. Limit one ticket per I.D.
* Military, Senior Citizens, Government Employees and College Students: Members of these groups can receive a $3 discount off any ticket priced at $10 or more for all home games. Limit of one ticket per person with valid I.D. at the Box Office, day-of-game only.
In addition, the Nationals 2011 promotional schedule is now available and features various promotional giveaways for fans of all ages as well as select group sales dates and community relations initiatives. Visit nationals.com/promotions for an up-to-date schedule, as additional promotional items will be added.
2011 season ticket packages, the popular “Buy 2 Get 2” season ticket promotion, mini plans and flex plans are also currently available and include excellent seat locations throughout Nationals Park. Those who don’t want to miss a minute of the 2011 season can become Nationals season ticket holders by visiting nationals.com or calling 202.675.NATS (6287) - Option #1.
2011 NATSFEST UPDATE:
New details regarding the 2011 NatsFest are now available. This year’s fun-filled festival will be held the day before Opening Day on Wednesday, March 30 from 4-8:00 p.m. so that fans can celebrate the start of the baseball season alongside Nationals players, coaches and team personnel at Nationals Park.
NatsFest will offer a variety of activities throughout the ballpark, including opportunities for fans to:
* Watch the Nationals practice
* Enjoy an on-field meet-and-greet with players and coaches
* Stroll through a Nationals museum exhibit featuring historical memorabilia
* Take photos with Ryan Zimmerman’s 2010 Silver Slugger
* Visit MASN’s interactive area
* Race the GEICO Racing Presidents+
The third annual event will also offer:
* Dream Foundation silent auction
* Guitar Hero contest+
* A special Kids Zone, set up with a bounce house, interactive games, face painters and balloon artists
* Access to the Majestic Team Store, which will offer brand new 2011 Nationals gear for purchase
* Live music
* Concessions for purchase
A full schedule of events will be available in the coming weeks. Tickets for this year’s NatsFest will go on sale Thursday, March 3 at 10 a.m. and will cost $10 for adults and $5 for children under the age of 12, with a portion of the proceeds benefitting the Washington Nationals Dream Foundation. Season ticket holders will receive complimentary event tickets, equal to the number of season tickets they hold, in their season ticket package.
+ Registration is required and will be first come, first serve.