The Washington Nationals invite fans back to Nationals Park to celebrate baseball’s return to the Nation’s Capital during Opening Weekend on April 2 and 3 as the team faces the Atlanta Braves. Tickets for Opening Day on March 31 at 1:05pm are in very short supply and anticipated to sell out fast. However, fans who are unable to attend the first game of 2011 will still have the opportunity to help usher in the new season of Nationals baseball.
There is no better way to celebrate the start of spring than a visit to Nationals Park! Fans looking to support the Nationals have several affordable ticket options:
- Single Game Tickets - Fans can always purchase single game tickets online at nationals.com, by calling 888.632.NATS(6287) or by visiting the Nationals Park Main Box Office (Half and N Streets, SE).
- Harris Teeter Family Fun Pack - For all Saturday and Sunday home games, fans may purchase a $14 Upper Right Field Terrace ticket (including prime games) or a $25 Outfield Reserved ticket ($28 for prime games) that includes a hot dog, Coca-Cola/Dasani beverage and chips.
- Washington Post Wednesdays - Every Wednesday, fans may receive $5 off tickets valued at $24 or more by presenting the front page of that day’s The Washington Post at the Nationals Park Box Office. Two ticket maximum - only valid for that day’s game.
- Miller Lite Party Nights - On Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays, fans may purchase a Scoreboard Pavilion seat and a drink voucher for the Miller Lite Scoreboard Walk Bar for $20 ($22 for prime games). MillerLite Party Nights also feature pregame entertainment and beer specials.
- Flex Plans - Starting at just $60 per plan, Nationals fans can choose five games for the price of four.
- Power Pack - An all-inclusive season ticket deal, Power Pack plans offer fans the opportunity to purchase one game ticket, one combo meal and one parking pass all season -long for one low price.
On Saturday, April 2, the Nationals will be giving away magnet schedules/car magnets, presented by ExxonMobil, to the first 20,000 fans to enter the ballpark and on Sunday, April 3, the team will devote all pregame ceremonies to commemorate the National Cherry Blossom Festival which will feature festival-themed events and activities.
Excellent season ticket locations are available throughout the ballpark. Fans who are interested in becoming Nationals season ticket holders and don’t want to miss a minute of the excitement at Nationals Park, may secure their seats by calling 202.675.NATS(6287) - Option 1 or by visiting nationals.com.