The Orioles have announced new promotions available exclusively within the free MLB.com At The Ballpark application at Oriole Park during the 2013 season. MLB.com At The Ballpark offers mobile check-in, social media, special offers, rewards and exclusive content for anyone with an Android smartphone or iPhone.
Incentives for fans to “check-in” using At The Ballpark include offers that will reward fans at every home game and several that reward fans for checking in over the course of the entire season.
Daily offers for every game include:
* Exclusive T-Shirt: A limited edition “I’m Checked In” T-shirt for the first 25 fans who check in and visit Fan Assistance behind home plate after they unlock this offer.
* Seat Upgrade: The 25th fan to check in each game will unlock an opportunity to upgrade their seats to a Field Box location.
* $50 Gift Certificate to Orioles Team Store: One fan who checks in each game will win vouchers worth $50 to the Majestic Orioles Team Store on Eutaw Street.
Season-long offers include:
* On-Field Pre-Game Experience: The first 25 fans who check in to at least 25 games at Oriole Park using the application by September 12 will unlock an offer for the opportunity for a pre-game, on-field experience with a guest at a game during Fan Appreciation Weekend.
* 2014 Season Tickets: Each time a fan checks in, he/she will be automatically entered in a drawing for a season-ending Grand Prize, a pair of 29-game season tickets located in the lower reserve section and parking for the 2014 season.
More information on the At The Ballpark app and complete rules for rewards and promotions are available at www.orioles.com/checkin.