MASN, the television home of the Baltimore Orioles, will broadcast seven Orioles spring training games during the 2014 Grapefruit League campaign. All games will appear on MASN HD, beginning with the Orioles' March 1 game against the Toronto Blue Jays in Sarasota, Fla.
The network's spring training coverage also includes six more games from Ed Smith Stadium, the team's Grapefruit League home: March 7 against the Philadelphia Phillies, March 8 against the Boston Red Sox, March 15 against the New York Yankees, March 17 against the Minnesota Twins, March 19 against the Tampa Bay Rays, and March 24 against the Red Sox.
All afternoon games will be replayed the same day in prime time on MASN HD.
Fans can also access all of the Orioles news from spring training by logging onto Roch Kubatko's "School of Roch" for around-the-clock reports at MASNsports.com.
The complete MASN HD spring training schedule for the Orioles is as follows:
* Saturday, March 1 at 1 p.m., Toronto Blue Jays vs. Orioles (replay at 7 p.m.)
* Friday, March 7 at 1 p.m., Philadelphia Phillies vs. Orioles (replay at 7 p.m.)
* Saturday, March 8 at 1 p.m., Boston Red Sox vs. Orioles (replay at 7 p.m.)
* Saturday, March 15 at 1 p.m., New York Yankees vs. Orioles (replay at 7 p.m.)
* Monday, March 17 at 7 p.m., Minnesota Twins vs. Orioles
* Wednesday, March 19 at 1 p.m., Tampa Bay Rays vs. Orioles (replay at 7 p.m.)
* Monday, March 24 at 1 p.m., Boston Red Sox vs. Orioles (replay at 7 p.m.)
MASN features every play and every game in crystal-clear high definition, pregame and postgame shows before and after every regular season game, an all-star talent team and comprehensive online coverage at MASNsports.com.
About Mid-Atlantic Sports Network:
Mid-Atlantic Sports Network (MASN) is a regional sports network owned by two Major League Baseball franchises - the Washington Nationals and Baltimore Orioles - and televises every available game of both teams, live and in high definition. For more information, please visit www.MASNsports.com.