Washington Nationals fans will be able to take advantage of an exciting lineup of group theme nights throughout the 2014 season, including the return of the ever-popular Pups in the Park, Scout Day and Youth Baseball and Softball Day games. The 2014 group theme night calendar includes:
* DECA Day - April 10: All local members of the Distributive Education Clubs of America (DECA) are invited to the 2nd Annual DECA DAY at Nationals Park. Guests will enjoy a pregame educational event and scavenger hunt before the Nationals face the Miami Marlins.
* Pups in the Park - April 19, May 17, June 22 & September 7: Back by “pup-ular” demand, Nationals fans are invited to bring their dogs out to Nationals Park for four games. A portion of every “dog” ticket purchased will be donated to the Washington Humane Society.
* Boy Scouts & Girl Scouts Days - April 27, June 21, July 19 & Sept. 27: The Nationals will salute local Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts during four games as part of the annual Scout Day series. Each game offers special discounted pricing for all Boy Scouts, Cub Scouts, Girl Scouts, Daisey Scouts, Brownies and their family and friends.
* Congressional Night - May 6: Members of Congress, their families and staff members will join together for an evening of bipartisanship, with a focus on the spirit of civility and sportsmanship. A portion of ticket proceeds for this event will benefit Big Brothers/Big Sisters of the Greater Washington-Baltimore area.
*Weather Day - May 7: Students and teachers from area schools are invited out to Nationals Park for the 4th Annual Weather Day, featuring a pregame educational weather program from the FOX 5 Weather Team.
* National Police Memorial Day - May 16: The Nationals will welcome police officers, family and friends from across the country as part of Police Week 2014 festivities.
* Youth Baseball and Softball Days - May 18 & June 1: All area youth baseball and softball leagues, teams and coaches are invited to celebrate youth baseball and softball during two games this season. Discounted tickets include a chance to take part in Kids Run the Bases.
* Stitch N’ Pitch - May 30: Members of the NeedleArts community are invited to the 8th Annual Stitch N’ Pitch game. Discounted seats are available and includes a Stitch N’ Pitch drawstring bag.
* Night OUT - June 17: Join Team DC and friends in the LGBT community for an evening at the Nationals Park. A portion of each event ticket will benefit Team DC’s Scholarship Fund.
* Ladies Night - June 19: Come to Nationals Park for a night out with the girls! Ticket includes pregame Happy Hour Party in the 1st Street Party Tent.
* Camp Day - Aug. 7: All YMCA, Boys & Girls Clubs, Youth Summer Camps and Day Cares are invited to Nationals Park for our 10th Annual Summer Camp Day. Special ticket discounts, bus parking and food packages are available.
For more information about the 2014 Group Theme Nights, hospitality spaces, nightly suite rentals, birthday parties and more, visit nationals.com/groups.