The Orioles today announced dates for six O’s Zone events, presented by Budweiser. Each event will include Orioles giveaways, trivia and prizes, an appearance by the Oriole Bird, and autograph sessions with former Orioles players. Additionally, Rob Long, host of “The Mid-Atlantic Sports Report” on MASN and “Baltimore’s Big Bad Morning Show” on 105.7 The Fan, the flagship station of the Orioles Radio Network, will emcee all six events.
The first O’s Zone event will take place on Friday, April 13 from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. ET at Sliders Bar and Grill on 504 Washington Blvd. in Baltimore. Former Orioles right-handed pitcher Brian Bass will sign autographs for fans from 6:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m., and the Oriole Bird will be on hand to take photos with fans. Throughout the event, fans will have a chance to win prizes, including Orioles fan packs and autographed items, by answering trivia questions. The complete schedule for O’s Zone events this season is below. For more information on O’s Zone events, please visit www.orioles.com/rallies.
* Friday, April 13, 6-8 p.m., Sliders Bar and Grill, 504 Washington Blvd., Baltimore
* Friday, May 25, 6-8 p.m., The Valley Inn, 10501 Falls Road, Lutherville-Timonium
* Friday, June 22, 6-8 p.m., Crazy Tuna Bar & Grille, 203 Nanticoke Road, Essex
* Friday, July 20, 6-8 p.m., Hard Yacht Cafe, 8500 Cove Road, Dundalk
* Friday, Aug. 17, Frank & Nic’s West End Grille, 511 W. Pratt St., Baltimore
* Friday, Sept. 7, Nick’s Fish House, 2600 Insulator Dr., Baltimore