After a busy offseason, 2019 is sure to be thrilling both on and off the field. Fans coming to Nationals Park will be treated to an exciting National League East Division race, and there will be several new promotions and special events for fans to enjoy. The Washington Nationals are excited to announce the team’s full 2019 promotional calendar, which can be found online at nationals.com/Promotions!
Single game tickets for all 2019 regular season games, excluding Opening Day, will go on sale to the general public on Wednesday, February 13 at 10:00 a.m. Season Plan Holders and Nationals Fan Club members will each have the opportunity to purchase single game tickets for all 2019 regular season games, excluding Opening Day, before they go on sale to the public. The Season Plan Holder exclusive presale will open on Monday, February 11, while Nationals Fan Club members will have access to the presale starting on Tuesday, February 12 at 10:00 a.m.
Fun giveaways in 2019 include several Nationals bobbleheads, including 2018 rookie sensation Juan Soto and newcomer Patrick Corbin. New for 2019 are themed bobbleheads like MARVEL Super Hero™ Captain Zimmerman and STAR WARS™ Obi “Sean” Kenobi. Other giveaway items include a Camo Tank Top, a Nationals Puffy Vest and the annual Nationals Beer Stein.
Bobbleheads and Collectibles
* March 30 - In-Park Live Radio Lanyard presented by 106.7 The Fan (First 20,000 fans)
* April 12 - Juan Soto Bobblehead presented by M&M’s (First 25,000 fans)
* May 15 - Trea Turner Bobblehead presented by PNC Bank (First 25,000 fans)
* May 25 - MARVEL Super Hero™ Captain Zimmerman Bobblehead (First 10,000 fans)
* June 15 - STAR WARS™ Obi “Sean” Kenobi Bobblehead (First 10,000 fans)
* June 21 - Max Scherzer Bobblehead presented by Delta Air Lines (First 25,000 fans)
* July 2 - Adam Eaton Bobblehead presented by PNC Bank (First 25,000 fans)
* July 23 - Nationals Water Bottle presented by MASN *NEW* (First 20,000 fans)
* August 17 - Patrick Corbin Bobblehead presented by SAIC (First 25,000 fans)
* September 14 - Nationals Beer Stein presented by StubHub (First 20,000 fans)
* March 28 (Opening Day) - 2019 Schedule T-Shirt presented by GEICO (First 25,000 fans)
* May 2 - Nationals Expandable Beach Bag presented by Kaiser Permanente *NEW* (First 20,000 fans)
* July 27 - Nationals Racing Presidents Tote Bag presented by MLB Network (First 25,000 fans)
* August 31 - Camo Tank Top presented by Budweiser *NEW* (First 20,000 fans 21+)
* September 29 - Nationals Puffy Vest presented by Coca-Cola *NEW* (First 20,000 fans)
Fireworks Nights Presented by Budweiser
Bang! Zoom! Fireworks nights are coming to Nationals Park! Nationals fans will have five opportunities to watch fireworks light up the sky above Nationals Park in 2019. Fireworks Nights will include four “Fireworks Friday” games and a special “Freedom Fireworks” show on July 3.
* Friday, April 26
* Friday, May 24
* Friday, June 14
* Wednesday, July 3
* Friday, August 30
Special for Kids
Nationals Park was designed for fans of all ages, and one Sunday each month there will be a special giveaway for kids presented by Harris Teeter, featuring all new items. Family-friendly events like Kids Run the Bases, Kids Opening Day and the Youth Baseball & Softball Parade also return for the 2019 season.
* April 28 - Kids Watch *NEW* (First 10,000 fans 12 & under)
* May 26 - Max Scherzer Jersey *NEW* (First 10,000 fans 12 & under)
* June 23 - Screech Hooded Towel *NEW* (First 10,000 fans 12 & under)
* August 18 - Teddy Squeezable Toy *NEW* (First 10,000 fans 12 & under)
* September 15 - Lumberjack Cap *NEW* (First 10,000 fans 12 & under)
* April 28 - Screech’s Birthday/Kids Opening Day presented by Jr. Nationals Kids Club
* April 28, June 16 - Youth Baseball & Softball Day presented by Inova
* May 16 - Weather Day presented by NBC4
* September 15 - Youth Champions Day
* Various Dates - Scout Day/Girl Scout Day
* Every Sunday Day Game - Kids Run the Bases
Theme Nights will include new events like Marvel® Super Hero Day, as well as the return of STAR WARS™ Day and Oktoberfest. Each Theme Night will involve in-park activations, special scoreboard elements and on-field pregame festivities. A special ticket is NOT required for Theme Nights.
* May 25 - MARVEL Super Hero™ Day
* June 15 - STAR WARS™ Day
* September 15 - Oktoberfest
Special Ticket Events
Several special-ticket events return for the upcoming season. After a successful debut in 2018, Cat-urday is back in 2019. The Nationals are also excited to announce the expansion of the College Day series, now with 16 dates dedicated to schools and conferences in D.C., Maryland, Virginia and the surrounding area. Other events that require a special ticket for the promotional item and/or pre/postgame event include Pups in the Park, Seniors Stroll the Bases, Night OUT, Ladies Night, Jewish Community Day, Taste of the World and Yoga in the Outfield.
* May 27, September 2 - Seniors Stroll the Bases presented by Kaiser Permanente
* June 4 - Night OUT
* June 16 - Father’s Day Catch on the Field
* June 20 - Ladies Night
* June 23 - Yoga in the Outfield presented by Kaiser Permanente
* July 6 - Cat-urday
* September 14 - Taste of the World: International Food Festival
* September 15 - Jewish Community Day
* September 28 - Faith Day
* Various Dates - Pups in the Park presented by Budweiser
* Various Dates - College Day Series NEW SCHOOLS: American, Old Dominion, Penn State, Radford and West Virginia. RETURNING SCHOOLS: Big 10, George Mason, Georgetown, George Washington, Howard, James Madison, Maryland, VCU, Virginia, Virginia Tech, and William & Mary.
Nationals Bag Policy
Beginning with the 2019 season, backpacks may not be brought into Nationals Park except as otherwise provided in the Nationals Bag Policy. The policy was revised in order to enhance ballpark safety. Exceptions may be made for backpack diaper bags or backpacks used for ADA/medical reasons. All purses, briefcases, drawstring bags, diaper bags and soft-sided coolers that do not exceed 16”x16”x8” will still be permitted. On the day of purchase, backpacks bought during games or events at Nationals Park will be tagged and permitted for that day only.
For a complete list of permitted bags and the Nationals Bag Policy, please visit nationals.com/BagPolicy.
Single game tickets for all 2019 regular season games, excluding Opening Day, will go on sale to the general public on Wednesday, February 13 at 10:00 a.m. Tickets may be purchased online at nationals.com, on the MLB Ballpark App, by calling 888.632.NATS(6287) or by visiting the Nationals Park Main Box Office* at Half and N Streets SE.
On Monday, February 11, Season Plan Holders will have the opportunity to purchase single game tickets for all 2019 regular season games, excluding Opening Day, before they go on sale to the public through an exclusive presale. Season Plan Holders will receive details about the presale via email.
The Nationals Fan Club is a free program for fans to join and learn about the team and all Nationals-related initiatives happening off the field. Fan Club members gain access to fun, exclusive content, unique experiences, discounts, early ticket offers and much more. To sign up or for more information, visit nationals.com/FanClub.
By joining the Fan Club now, fans will be eligible to start receiving benefits right away. Fan Club members will have access to an exclusive presale for all 2019 regular season games, excluding Opening Day, before seats go on sale to the general public. This online-only presale starts on Tuesday, February 12 at 10:00 a.m., so join now at nationals.com/FanClub!
New for the 2019 season, fans opting to receive text messages from the Nationals will get a head start on the Fan Club presale with an exclusive presale for all 2019 regular season games excluding Opening Day beginning Tuesday, February 12 at 9:30 a.m. To receive this and other text message updates and offers from the Nationals, text NATIONALS to 91347.
Details regarding presale and onsale dates for Opening Day will be released soon.
* Offseason Box Office hours beginning February 13: Monday through Friday, 10 a.m.-5 p.m.; Saturdays, 10 a.m.-3 p.m.; Closed on Sundays and holidays.