Following a tremendous result in MLB's initial All-Star Game ballot update that featured seven Orioles as early voting leaders, the Orioles have announced a series of Vote Orange rallies aimed to further boost the efforts of the Vote Orange Campaign launched in April.
The Vote Orange Street Team will travel throughout Birdland for the rest of the month, including appearances at the Orioles Fan Zone, presented by Downtown Partnership, at the corner of Pratt and Light Streets on June 10 and at the Orioles Official Team Store with right-hander Chris Tillman in the York Galleria in York, PA on June 13.
Additional locations and appearances, including visits to restaurants and taverns in Federal Hill, Fells Point and Canton, will take place throughout the coming weeks.
The Vote Orange Street Team will be accompanied by The Oriole Bird and will give away game tickets, Vote Orange gear, and other promotional items to reward fans who #VoteOrange. The current list of rally dates and locations is below, but the schedule for rallies may be updated with new locations and additional player appearances. Fans are encouraged to visit www.orioles.com/voteorange regularly for a complete schedule of events and to #VoteOrange online through July 4. In-park voting at Oriole Park ends June 25.
* Saturday, June 8 - Fells Points restaurants and taverns, 4-6 p.m.
* Monday, June 10 - Orioles Fan Zone, corner of Pratt and Light streets (sponsored by Downtown Partnership), 5-6:30 p.m.
* Thursday, June 13 - Team Store, York Galleria, York, Pa. (sponsored by WSBA Radio), noon-1 p.m.
* Friday, June 21 - Federal Hill restaurants and taverns, 6-8 p.m.
* Sunday, June 23 - Canton Square restaurants and taverns, 1-3 p.m.