Nationals fans: You've had plenty to be pleased with this offseason. While other major league rosters and rotations are still completely up in the air, the Nats have been receiving national praise for their offseason moves, most of which came very early in the offseason.
As we look toward NatsFest (Look for me at the MASN booth!), at which many players will make an appearance, the biggest question for the Nats is who the fifth starter will be.
The question is certainly not a bad one to have, especially at this time of the year.
On Wednesday, the Nats announced that they extended their affiliation with Double-A Harrisburg through the 2018 season.
Next week, the MASN staff will be spending lots of time preparing for NatsFest. We can't wait to meet you and hook you up with some great prizes and experiences.
Until then, read some more Nats headlines that you may have missed this week. Oh, and get comfortable, Nats fans. The roster looks extremely solid, and spring training will be here before you know it!
* MLB clubs approve expanded instant replay
* Nats agree to terms with Stephen Strasburg, avoiding arbitration
* Scott Hairston still holds value
* One to watch: Second base prospect Tony Renda
* Emotion of final series still lingers with Hagerstown players
* One area Harper should look to improve in 2014
* Update on Nats' eight remaining arbitration-eligible players