Happy New Year, Nats nation. With 2013 gone and 2014 under way, we can now officially start counting down the days until opening day, right?
While we're still a few more months away from baseball in D.C., the Nationals answered many questions very early in the offseason, acquiring Doug Fister, signing Nate McLouth and more. So, while my 2014 started off with a bang, we may find the Nationals' somewhat slow.
As we begin the new year, let's look at some predictions for the Nationals and some New Year's resolutions that Matt Williams should have with his new club.
Be sure to continue to check out MASNsports.com for the latest news this offseason. Click the headlines below for Nationals news you may have missed this past week.
* Will Rhymes re-signs with the Nats
* Which Nationals' starter is most likely to win the Cy Young?
* A closer look at prospect Michael Taylor
* New GCL Nats manager, former MLB catcher Barrett ready to teach rookies
* Defensively speaking, where do the Nats rank in the NL East?
* No. 5 Nats prospect: Sammy Solis