Who doesn't like to win something? Who doesn't love Camden Yards?
Well, the 20th anniversary of the iconic ballpark and the opportunity to land some cool prizes will intersect in January. That's when the Orioles and Delaware North Sportservice will combine to award 20 prizes in 20 days to mark the 20th anniversary of the ballpark that forever changed baseball.
Here are some of the prizes up for grabs:
* Free season tickets for the 2012 season
* The opportunity to throw out a ceremonial first pitch
* A spring training getaway for two to Sarasota, Fla.
* A personalized jersey and cartoon bird cap
* A $250 gift card to use at Camden Yards
* Private catered suite for 14 people
* Free parking for the 2012 season
* Autographed memorabilia
You can enter the "20 Prize in 20 Days" sweepstakes here, by renewing a full or partial season ticket plan or by purchasing a new season ticket plan by Jan. 19. The earlier you act, the more chances you have to win. Official rules are available here.
Prizes will be awarded between Jan. 6-25.
No purchase is necessary to win and purchasing a season ticket plan won't improve your changes of snagging a prize.