It's the first week of December, and there are obviously no major league games right now. However, there has been so much news surrounding baseball and the Orioles this week.
Huge deals have occurred, including Robinson Cano to the Mariners and Jacoby Ellsbury to the Yankees.
Within the Orioles organization, there have been many moves as well, highlighted by Jim Johnson being traded to the A's, Nate McLouth signing with the Nationals and Jemile Weeks coming to Charm City from Oakland. Here are a full list of transactions since this past Friday, as reported on MASNsports.com:
* The O's acquired catcher Johnny Monell from the Giants to compete to be Matt Wieters' backup.
* Outfielder Jason Pridie, who was non-tendered by the Orioles on Monday, signed with the Rockies.
* Starter Scott Feldman agreed to terms with the Astros on a three-year, $30 million contract.
* The O's agreed to terms with former Marlins reliever Ryan Webb.
* The O's have reached an agreement with former Giants outfielder Francisco Peguero.
These are the deals that have been completed among many trade rumors. We're still a few days away from the Winter Meetings, (at which MASN will have full coverage from Florida,) but the stove is hot.
Read more headlines from this week: