What a week.
After the media and fans spent most of the offseason speculating about how inactive the Orioles were, they had so much to talk about with the addition of two new pitchers this week.
Suk-min Yoon was introduced to the media Tuesday. While Yoon was a likely starter for the Orioles, news broke just a few hours after Yoon was announced that has potential to send him to the bullpen.
Proven starter Ubaldo Jimenez signed with the Orioles, giving the O’s a top-of-the-rotation guy and making the starting five more crowded.
You can watch Jimenez’s press conference here.
This was the first spring training week in which all players were present, giving Buck Showalter early looks at players, including Manny Machado, who is recovering from knee surgery.
To watch the Birds take the field in Florida for yourself, check out this clip. You can also watch some pitchers throw bullpen sessions here.
Yesterday, it was announced that three Orioles made Baseball America’s top 100 prospects list. Dylan Bundy, Kevin Gausman and Eduardo Rodriguez were all selected.
Click on the links above and below to catch up on any news, photos and videos that you may have missed this week. Be sure to check back every Friday for your Weekly Wrap.
* Hearing more from Showalter following a workout
* Fan creates Wear Orange Wednesdays to unify Orioles supporters
* Is Miguel Gonzalez underrated?
* Dave Wallace on working with young pitchers and those in the minors
* Remembering a former Oriole, the injuries he battled as he announces retirement
* After losing two 2014 draft picks, should the Orioles part with a third?