Mark your calendars, loosen up your dialing fingers and make sure your wrist is limber enough for mouse clicking. Orioles spring training tickets go on sale Saturday, Jan. 28 at 10 a.m. and you're encouraged to order via telephone and online access for the best chance at the most coveted ducats.
Spring training tickets can be purchased in the following ways:
* Via the Internet at www.orioles.com/spring.
* By telephone, by calling 800-745-3000. Season, group tickets, suites and other specialty areas are available by calling 941-893-6300.
* By fax or mail. Individual game ticket orders can be faxed or mailed to the Orioles box office in Sarasota. The fax number is 941-893-6377. The mailing address is 2700 12th St., Sarasota, FL, 34237. To request a ticket order form, call the Orioles at 941-893-6300.
* In person. Individual game tickets can be purchased in person at Ed Smith Stadium in the left field ticket office, located at 12th Street and Tuttle Avenue. The box office will be open Saturday from 10 a.m.-4 p.m., and will then be open Monday through Friday, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., from Jan. 30-Feb. 10. From Feb. 13-April 2, the box office will be open seven days a week from 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Parking is available in the East Lot, located on 12th Street and Tuttle Avenue.
* Through the club's agreement with TicketMaster, tickets can also be purchased at select Sarasota-area WalMart stores.
Click here for the Orioles' spring training schedule.
The Orioles are offering the official spring training travel package that includes hotel accommodations, rental car, game tickets, optional airfare through Southwest Airlines and other amenities. For more information or to order travel packages, fans should visit www.orioles.com/springtravel or call 1-800-892-7687.
The Orioles will play their first of 16 home spring training games in 2012 at Ed Smith Stadium on Monday, March 5 at 7:05 p.m. against the Pittsburgh Pirates. The 2012 season marks the third consecutive spring training for the Orioles in Sarasota, and the second in the renovated ballpark. Last season, the Orioles set an all-time Sarasota attendance record at Ed Smith Stadium with 115,506 fans over 16 games, including 10 sellouts.