The Ravens have always seemed to have the Browns' number in this match-up's history and have won their last four games against Cleveland. Here are some more stats from this match-up:
1. The Ravens lead the overall series 15-7.
2. At M&T Bank the Ravens are 8-3 against the Browns and at Cleveland they are 7-4.
3. The Ravens have shutout the Browns three times in the overall series.
4. The Ravens' defense has held the Browns to an average of 14.2 points per game in the overall series.
5. In the last 11 games against the Browns, the Ravens' defense has had at least one interception. During that span the Ravens racked up 18 picks.
6. Last season, the Ravens outscored the Browns 50-3 in their two victories.
7. In last season's first victory over the Browns, the Ravens had the third-best offensive day in franchise history racking up 479 total yards.
8. Joe Flacco's 95.9 career passer rating against the Browns is his highest against any AFC opponent. In last season's 34-3 win over the Browns, Flacco threw for a then-career-high 342 yards.
9. On September 12, 2004, Todd Heap caught nine passes which at the time, was the most in his career.
10. Derrick Mason has four career 100-yard receiving games and has racked up 1,229 overall yards in his 76 career receptions against the Browns.
11. T.J. Houshmandzadeh's seven career TD's are his most against any other opponent.
12. Ray Lewis' has seven sacks against the Browns which is the most against any opponent.
13. Terrell Suggs' 11 sacks against the Browns are his most against any opponent. He also has three multi-sack games against the Browns which are most against any opponent.