1. Only 10 of Billy Cundiff’s kickoffs have been returned this season. In comparison with the rest of the league, 16 of Stephen Gostkowski’s kicks and 19 of Sabastian Janikowski’s have been returned. (try saying that five times fast)
2. Cundiff has racked up more touchbacks through six games than the 13 the Ravens had in both 2008 and 2009 combined.
3. With two more touchbacks, Cundiff will break the single-season franchise touchbacks record of 15 set by Matt Stover.
4. Since 2004, the Ravens have played nine games against teams coming off a bye and they won five of them.
5. Buffalo’s QB Ryan Fitzpatrick started 12 games for the Bengals in 2008 where he connected with the Ravens T.J. Houshmandzadeh for 66 receptions and 590 yards.
6. Dwan Landry spent four years at Georgia Tech with Curtis Modkins as his DBs coach. Modkins is now the offensive coordinator for the Bills.
7. The Ravens have two interceptions returned for touchdowns against the Bills in four games. One by Chris McAlister and the other by Deion Sanders.
8. The Bills have allowed 18 touchdowns this season. The Ravens have let up just four.
9. Since the 2000 season, the Ravens are 60-22 at M&T Bank Stadium (.732), compiling the NFL’s third-best home record during that span. They trail only the Patriots and Colts.
10. The series between Baltimore and Buffalo is tied, 2-2. The Ravens hold a 2-1 advantage in games played in Baltimore.