1. Derrick Mason has caught 97 passes on Monday Night Football, ranking second among active players on Monday Night Football. He trails only Terrell Owens (113), with Randy Moss (96) following Mason at third.
2. In 2008, Paul Kruger, David Reed and Texans' CB Brice McCain all played at Utah. The Utes finished 13-0, and capped the season with a 31-17 Allstate Sugar Bowl win over Alabama.
3. Joe Flacco is an avid shoe collector and owns nearly 130 pairs.
4. With three more catches on Monday Night Football, Mason will become only the seventh player in NFL history to record 50-plus receptions in 11 consecutive seasons.
5. All five of the Ravens' Monday Night Football games over the past three seasons have been on the road where they've played to a 2-2 record.
6. Adding on to number five, this will be the seventh prime-time game the Ravens will play on the road under John Harbaugh.
7. Baltimore's only loss to a sub-.500 team under John Harbaugh was the Cincinnati Bengals in week two of this season. They have won 15 games against these sub-.500 teams.
8. Texans' head coach Gary Kubiak has led his team to 31 victories in five seasons. Harbaugh has 28 regular-season wins in his first three seasons as a head coach.
9. Here comes another "under John Harbaugh" statistic, but it's pretty good so why not: the Ravens have outscored opponents 216-127 in December under Harbaugh.
10. Under Cam Cameron, the Ravens have committed only 60 turnovers, tying them with Kansas City for the NFL's fourth fewest.