- Flacco joins only Bernie Kosar and Dan Marino as the only quarterbacks to start a playoff game in each of their first three seasons.
- If Flacco and the Ravens win this Saturday he'll hold an NFL record for most wins on the road for any quarterback ever in the playoffs.
- Rice's 83-yard run in last season's playoff win against the Patriots was the second longest in NFL postseason history.
- Rice's 159 rushing yards in that game is a Ravens postseason record.
- Boldin played in Super Bowl XLIII with the Cardinals, falling 27-23 to the Steelers. He posted eight catches for 84 yards in the game.
- Boldin scored a 71-yard touchdown reception in the Wild Card game against Atlanta.
- Boldin has 254 career postseason receiving yards on 19 receptions while hauling in two touchdowns.
- Heap's 10 catches for 108 yards against the Chiefs set a postseason franchise record for both receptions and yards.
- Heap has 29 receptions for 342 yards in postseason play with one touchdown.
- Mason saw action in his first-career playoff appearance primarily as a kickoff and punt returner, helping the Titans to the 1999 AFC Championship and a berth in Super Bowl XXXIV.
- Mason has 49 receptions for 601 yards in postseason play, catching two touchdown passes along the way.
- Last week at Kansas City, Lewis tallied four stops, one sack and the sixth forced fumble of his playoff career. Lewis is tied with Neil Smith for the most career forced fumbles in NFL postseason history.
- Lewis made 11 tackles (6 solo) and had four passes defended en route to Super Bowl XXXV MVP honors when the Ravens topped the Giants, 34-7.
- Lewis picked off a Steve McNair pass and returned it 50 yards for his only touchdown in his postseason career.
- Lewis recorded 23 tackles in the Ravens' Divisional loss to the Colts. Lewis also notched four passes defended in that contest.
- In total, Lewis has 156 total tackles, two interceptions, 12 passes defended and six forced fumbles in the playoffs.
- Reed has seven postseason interceptions in eight games which ties him for most among active players. He's tied with Asante Samuel who has seven interceptions in 19 career postseason games.
- Reed has two, two-interception games in his postseason career.
- Suggs has seven sacks in eight career playoff games which rank him second-most in the postseason since 2006.
- In those seven sacks, the opposing team lost 51 yards which is the most since 2006.