NEW ORLEANS - The Elias Sports Bureau compiled a lengthy list of records set and tied in Sunday's Super Bowl XLVII.
Here are the Super Bowl marks set:
* Most combined yards in one game - 290, Jones
* Longest play - 108-yard kickoff return, Jones
* Longest kickoff return - 108 yards, Jones
* Longest kickoff return for touchdown - 108 yards, Jones
* Longest touchdown run by a quarterback - 15 yards, Colin Kaepernick
* Most kickoff return yards by both teams - 312 (Baltimore 206, San Francisco 106)
* Longest time of game - 4:14
Here are the Super Bowl records tied:
* Most touchdowns on plays of at least 50 yards in one game by one player - Two, Jones
* Most receiving yards in one game by a tight end - 104, Vernon Davis
* Most touchdowns on kickoff returns in one game - One, Jones
* Most safeties in a game - One, Chris Culliver
* Most touchdowns on kickoff returns in one game by one team - One, Baltimore
* Most safeties in one game by one team - One, San Francisco
* Most players with at least 100 receiving yards in one game by one team - Two, San Francisco (Michael Crabtree 109, Davis 104)
* Most points in a third quarter by both teams - 24 (San Francisco 17, Baltimore 7)
* Most field goals in one game by both teams - Five (San Francisco 3, Baltimore 2)
* Most field goals without a miss in one game by both teams - Five (San Francisco 3, Baltimore 2)
* Fewest rushing touchdowns in one game by one team - Zero, Baltimore
Here's some additional facts from Elias:
* Joe Flacco's 11 touchdown passes this postseason matched an NFL record belonging to Joe Montana and Kurt Warner. Montana also was not intercepted when he did it.
* Ed Reed made the ninth interception of his postseason career, tying the NFL record shared by Charlie Waters, Bill Simpson and Ronnie Lott.
* Super Bowl XLVII was only the second league championship game in NFL history (including the pre-Super Bowl era) in which each team scored at least 30 points. Pittsburgh defeated Dallas 35-31 in Super Bowl XIII in January 1979.