It's been a long time since Baltimore has had an offense it could be proud of and over the years, jersey collectors have stocked up on Ravens' defensive players, rarely spending the money on an offensive player's jersey.
Ray Rice, Joe Flacco, Derrick Mason and even Michael Oher jerseys have been popping up all over Baltimore and now you may be seeing one more.
The Baltimore Ravens website now has replica Anquan Boldin jerseys on sale for only $88 for those who still have that itch to spend their offseason like a Raven.
The specs on the jerseys are as follows:
- 100% polyester diamond back mesh body
- Polyester dazzle sleeves & yoke
- Screen print name & numbers
- Screen print player name on a sewn-down nameplate at the upper back
- Flat knit ribbed v-neck collar with NFLÂ® Equipment patch sewn at the point in the front
- Engineered & constructed to duplicate the individual team & skill position
- Woven jock tag shown at lower left front
If you want to be one of the first to wear the #81 on your back, check out the Ravens Store here.