I would say I had too much time on my hands, although that is really not the case, but I have still put together some stats for your perusal.
Some may actually be interesting or informative in some way.
* The Orioles had just one single last night among their hits and had a season-high seven extra-base hits. They had six doubles and a homer in the win over Cleveland.
* The Orioles have 22 hits in this series and 15 have gone for extra bases with 11 doubles and four home runs.
* Nick Markakis had gone nine games without an extra-base hit and had just two over his last 14 games until getting three last night with two doubles and a homer. He went 3-for-4 and is batting .297 on the year and .400 over his last 32 games. He also is batting .343 (12-for-35) during a nine-game batting streak.
* The Orioles have gone eight games in a row without a game of double-digit hits. The team average is just .224 (58-for-259) over the past eight games.
* Derrek Lee has eight RBIs over his last eight games. He has just seven hits in that span with five of them going for extra bases with two doubles and three homers.
* Orioles pitchers gave up just four hits last night, ending a 10-game stretch where they gave up 10 hits or more.
* Matt Angle, who will make his major league debut here today, is batting .266 on the year for Norfolk. But, since June 1, he is batting .320 with two homers and 18 RBIs in 41 games. He has been a better hitter this year against right-handed pitching, batting .292 with a .761 OPS.
* After batting .121 (7-for-58) with runners in scoring position in the first nine games of July, the Orioles are batting .355 (11-for-31) the last four games with RISP.