It has simply been too long.
We haven’t done this for weeks and weeks, and that is weak on my part. So today it’s time for another edition of “10 questions for O’s fans.”
It’s not hard to figure out what we are doing here. I’ll ask you 10 Orioles-related questions and you provide the answers. Per usual, answer one, two or all 10. Provide a one-word answer or provide a lengthy answer if the mood strikes.
But please do participate. I look forward to reading all your answers.
Now on to the 10 questions:
1) Of all the remaining free agent pitchers, which one should the Orioles sign?
2) Of the remaining second-tier free agent pitchers, generally those you may be able to sign for a one- or two-year deal, which should the Orioles sign?
3) Yes or no: The Orioles will trade Matt Wieters before opening day?
4) Outside of Camden Yards, where is your favorite stadium to see a game?
5) Yes or no: The Orioles will re-sign Brian Roberts by opening day?
6) Which Oriole that was not added to the 40-man roster is most likely to be chosen by another club in the Rule 5 draft?
7) Which American League East team will be the most active this winter?
8) If you had to pick just one, which O’s reliever among Jim Johnson, Brian Matusz and Tommy Hunter would you try in the rotation and why?
9) Do you rate Dylan Bundy or Kevin Gausman as the Orioles’ current No. 1 prospect?
10) Which national baseball reporter do you like best?
If you want, see what the first offseason edition of 10 questions looked like here.