So many questions, so little time. Actually, that is not right at all. We have just 10 questions for you to answer today, and take all the time you need. It’s the getting-to-mid-winter edition of 10 questions.
These should provide some interesting answers, and I look forward to reading them all. So on to the questions.
1) Over the next five years, will the Yankees or Red Sox be the toughest team to overcome in the American League East?
2) Who will lead the 2018 Orioles in wins?
3) Who will lead the 2018 Orioles in saves?
5) Yes or no, does Machado get traded by opening day? By the the trade deadline?
6) What are one or two (or more if you like) key reasons for the slow free agent market?
7) What current free agent will get the biggest contract and how much will it be? This includes players such as Jake Arrieta, Yu Darvish, Eric Hosmer and Mike Moustakas.
8) Which league has better competitive balance and parity - the NFL or MLB?
9) Will Jonathan Schoop have a new contract by opening day?
10) Which O’s minor league position player will be named the Player of the Year at the end of the 2018 season?