If you’ve been reading here for a while, you are probably quite familiar with today’s blog format and it doesn’t take much explaining on my end. Today I’ve posed 10 questions and are looking for your responses.
Answer one question or all 10. Provide short answers or long. Respond to answers by other readers. It’s all good.
Here are the questions:
1. Who do you like to become the next general manager of the Orioles?
2. Who do you like to become the next manager of the Orioles?
3. Will the Orioles sign Victor Victor Mesa?
4. Which pitcher will lead the 2019 Orioles in wins?
5. Will Jonathan Villar start at second or shortstop for the Orioles next season?
6. Should the Orioles non-tender any of their arbitration-eligible candidates? Here is the list with their projected 2019 salaries per MLBTradeRumors.com.
7. Should the Orioles keep Renato Núñez as the starter at third base?
9. What scenario could lead the Orioles to re-sign Adam Jones? Should they consider it?
10. How many losses will the 2019 Orioles have?