It’s that time again: time for me to ask you some questions and get your responses.
Answer one question or all 10. Provide short answers or long. Respond to answers by other readers. It’s all welcome. It’s all good. So on to the questions.
2. Who will be the 2019 opening day starter?
3. New GM Mike Elias takes over a 115-loss team. How soon can he have the Orioles playing at least .500 baseball?
4. Over the next five years, which American League East team will be the best?
5. Who will be the 2019 opening day closer?
7. Who will be next year’s minor league Player of the Year?
8. Should Jonathan Villar start at second base or shortstop?
9. Who will be the 2019 Orioles opening day starting catcher?
10. What will it take for Chris Davis to become a middle-or-the-order threat once again?