Well, a new Orioles season is finally here.
Pitchers and catchers will be on the field in Sarasota tomorrow and the first exhibition game is two weeks from tomorrow.
So what story lines are you interested in as camp begins? What are you wondering about? What most excites you about this team?
I am wondering if:
* Adam Jones will bat second. Since I wrote that was my preference several weeks ago, I've noticed I am not alone. Despite the fact several of you think I am crazy and have lost my mind suggesting that, several other reporters and fans have suggested that would be the way to go as well.
* Zach Britton could pitch lights out and make the opening day rotation. While I think he could pitch lights out, that still might not be enough.
* Mark Reynolds will be making adjustments to try and cut down on his strikeouts. He suggested that in this interview with me not long ago. If he does, will it impact his power?
* Kevin Gregg will win the closer's job. If that happens, does that leave Koji Uehara to pitch the eighth? And where does all of this leave Jim Johnson?
* We will see signs of Matt Wieters having a big year on offense in spring camp.
* Any of the minor league players at O's camp will leave a lasting impression on their way back to an O's affiliate. Players like Joe Mahoney, Caleb Joseph, Ryan Adams, Tyler Henson and Chorye Spoone.
* Brian Roberts will prove once and for all that fans need not worry about his back anymore.
* The new coaching staff will quickly gel with the players. It is certainly a solid staff that should provide manager Buck Showalter plenty of help all year.
* Brian Matusz has a chance to be the opening day starter and if that would be a good idea.
* There is a chance that any trade talk involving the O's will develop over the next several weeks.
So what is on your mind as camp is set to open?
Join me along with Jen Royle and Pete Kerzel from MASNsports.com tomorrow from 6-8 p.m. at Hightopps Backstage Grille on York Road in Timonium. We'll be there to meet fans, discuss the season, give away some prizes and celebrate the first day of spring training. Click here for more information.
Follow me on Twitter: @masnsteve.