Now that you've had a chance to weigh in with your 2011 predictions, I'm going to add mine to the discussion in a subsequent post. But first, some trends that came out of yours:
* In the NL East, 11 of you had the Phillies winning the division, with another seven picking the Braves. And one highly optimistic fan picked the Nationals to win the division. In fact, that same fan has the Nationals winning the whole thing. In one other ballot, the Nats win the wild card.
* The NL Central is fairly split, but a fair number of you are buying the Brewers; eight of you picked them to win the division, three of you have them winning the wild card, and three of you have them in the World Series.
* The NL West is going to either the Giants or the Rockies, say all but one reader.
* The Red Sox were one vote away from being a unanimous pick in the AL East; one person picked the Yankees. That person was also the only one to leave the Red Sox out of the playoffs, and he picked the Twins to win the World Series. That's a prediction I can get behind!
* Ten people have the White Sox winning the AL Central, six picked the Twins and three took the Tigers.
* And the A's are apparently the It Team this year; 10 of you have them winning the AL West. I think that's a good pick, though.
* The NL champ is pretty spit: six took the Phillies, four took the Giants, three picked the Brewers and Rockies, two had the Braves and one picked the Nationals. In the AL, 11 have the Red Sox, four have the White Sox, two picked the A's, and one picked the Twins and Tigers.
* World Series: eight Red Sox, three White Sox, two A's, two Phillies, one Twins, Tigers, Giants and Nationals.
I'll have my picks in a little while.