The Washington Nationals return home to D.C. for a six-game homestand, opening with a quick two-game set against the Seattle Mariners followed by a four-game series against the divisional rival Atlanta Braves. Single-game tickets for all Nationals home games are on sale now starting at just $9. Fans interested in purchasing tickets should visit nationals.com/Tickets.
The season’s seventh homestand features a Value Day; U.S. Marine Corp Day; Camp Day; Intern Night; three University Days; STAR WARS™ Day; a Juan “Solo” bobblehead giveaway; City Connect uniforms; Summer Reading Sunday; Signature Sunday; Kids Run the Bases; and more.
TUESDAY, JULY 12 vs. SEATTLE MARINERS (7:05 PM)
- The Washington Nationals host the fourth of their monthly Value Days, offering discounts on tickets, concessions, merchandise and parking. For more information and to purchase discounted tickets and parking, visit nationals.com/ValueDays.
Military Branch Series presented by Raytheon Technologies – U.S. Marine Corps Day
- The Nationals are proud to continue the Military Branch Day series presented by Raytheon Technologies with U.S. Marine Corps Day. The game features special programming, pre-game assets and in-game recognition.
- Pregame assets include:
Flyover by three MV-22 aircrafts from Marine Helicopter Squadron One.
Ceremonial First Pitch thrown by Brigadier General Kyle Ellison, Commanding General of the Marine Corps Warfighting Lab.
Our Nation’s Colors presented by the Marine Corps Color Guard.
National Anthem performed by Major Skye Martin, Special Assistant for Family Matters to the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.
Game Ball Delivery by Colonel Dawn Alonso, Headquarters Marine Corps Secretary to the General Staff.
Lineup Delivery by Sergeant Major Jesse Dorsey, Marine Barracks Washington, D.C.
Play Ball! announced by Colonel Michael L. Brooks, Marine Corps Base Quantico.
WEDNESDAY, JULY 13 vs. SEATTLE MARINERS (12:05 PM)
- The Nationals will host area youth camp groups for the annual Camp Day at Nationals Park.
- For more information and to purchase tickets, visit nationals.com/CampDay.
THURSDAY, JULY 14 vs. ATLANTA BRAVES (7:05 PM)
- The Nationals will host college and graduate students interning in the nation’s capital for the second annual Intern Night, including a pregame networking event for all in attendance at the Swing Big Beer Pen.
- For more information and to purchase tickets, visit nationals.com/Intern.
College Day Series – University of Maryland Day
- Fans who purchase a special ticket will receive a limited edition co-branded Nationals hat. For more information and to purchase tickets for University of Maryland Day, visit nationals.com/Special.
FRIDAY, JULY 15 vs. ATLANTA BRAVES (7:05 PM)
College Day Series – William & Mary Day
- Fans who purchase a special ticket will receive a limited edition co-branded Nationals hat. For more information and to purchase tickets for William & Mary Day, visit nationals.com/Special.
- Prior to the game, manager Davey Martinez will meet with families and individuals of Hispanic heritage for the season’s third edition of Davey’s Dugout.
Academy Book Club
- Summer reading ambassador Josh Bell will visit with the Capital Guardian Youth Challenge Academy book club prior to Friday’s game.
SATURDAY, JULY 16 vs. ATLANTA BRAVES (4:05 PM)
STAR WARS™ Day
- The first 10,000 fans will receive a Juan “Solo” STAR WARS™ bobblehead.
- The Nationals will celebrate STAR WARS™ Day with themed activations during the game and throughout the ballpark, including:
- STAR WARS™ photo ops at the Team Store windows, Budweiser Terrace escalators and Section 121.
- STAR WARS™ Death Star parade balloon at the Center Field Gate.
- STAR WARS™ Legion characters will roam the concourse for photo ops.
- Face painters & caricature artists in the Family Picnic Area.
- Local DJs will play STAR WARS™ themed music throughout the ballpark beginning at 2:15 p.m.:
- DJ Stylus Chris – Center Field Plaza
- DJ Vania Irigoyen – Budweiser Terrace
- Kid DJ, DJ Princess C –First Base Gate
- Fans are invited to come dressed in their favorite STAR WARS™ attire, but props resembling weapons will not be allowed into the ballpark.
- Young children (ages 10 & under) can wear masks when accompanied by an adult 21 years or older. Adults may not wear masks in the ballpark.
City Connect On-Field Wear Date
- During all Saturday home games this season, the Nationals will sport their cherry blossom-themed City Connect uniforms.
- To learn more about City Connect, visit nationals.com/CityConnect.
SUNDAY, JULY 17 vs. ATLANTA BRAVES (1:35 PM)
College Day Series – Clemson University Day
- Fans who purchase a special ticket will receive a limited edition co-branded Nationals hat. For more information and to purchase tickets for Clemson University Day, visit nationals.com/Special.
Summer Reading Sundays
- The Nationals host Summer Reading Sundays prior to select home games.
- Player Ambassador Sean Doolittle will host a read-along in the Kennedy and Roosevelt Rooms from 12:15-1:15 p.m., followed by reading games and activities from partner organizations. The event is free and open to all fans with tickets for the day’s game.
- Fans are encouraged to arrive early, as capacity is limited. The Left Field Gate will open at 11:30 a.m. to accommodate early arrivals.
- To learn more about Summer Readings Sundays, visit nationals.com/SummerReading.
- The Nationals host their annual Academy Day at Nationals Park, celebrating the signature program of Nationals Philanthropies.
- In honor of the 50th anniversary of the landmark Title IX bill, Nationals Philanthropies has selected two female Scholar Athletes from the Nationals Youth Baseball Academy to participate in pregame ceremonies.
- Fifth-grade Academy Scholar Athletes Alayna and Harmony will throw out the ceremonial first pitch and announce Play Ball! prior to the game.
- To learn more about the Nationals Youth Baseball Academy, visit nats4good.org/Academy.
- Every Sunday home game, two Nationals players, coaches or broadcasters will be available for autographs down the first base line near the Nationals dugout.
- The Nationals will provide vouchers at Section 103 on a first-come, first-served basis, weather permitting.
Kids Run the Bases
- Kids ages 4 through 12 are invited to run the bases after Sunday day games, weather permitting.
- Jr. Nationals MVP members will have access to an exclusive line. For more information on the Jr. Nationals Kids Club, visit nationals.com/JrNats.
BUDWEISER HAPPY HOUR
- Enjoy Happy Hour at Nationals Park prior to every home game during the regular season with $4 off 25oz cans of Budweiser, Bud Light and Michelob ULTRA. Enter the code BUDHAPPY while using mobile ordering at Nationals Park beginning when gates open up until 30 minutes prior to the scheduled first pitch.
- Budweiser Happy Hour Entertainment includes:
- Thursday, July 14 – DJ Stylus Chris at Budweiser Terrace presented by Budweiser.
**All performances begin two hours before first pitch
KIDS EAT FREE
- Kids Eat Free returns to Nationals Park through Aug. 3 (4:05 PM vs. NYM). Kids ages 12 and under can receive a free meal including a hot dog, choice of chips or applesauce, and choice of bottled water or apple juice box at all Nationals home games.
- Kids meals are available via mobile ordering on the MLB Ballpark app at select concessions locations throughout the ballpark. The offer is redeemable once per game per child by selecting the Kids Eat Free meal and using the code KIDSEATFREE in the app. Children must be present to pick up their meals. For more information, visit nationals.com/KidsEatFree.
- To select the Kids Eat Free meal in the MLB Ballpark App, scan any QR Code or open the MLB Ballpark app and tap on Mobile Ordering.
- From the Food & Drinks tab on the app, select any stand that says “Kids Eat Free Promotion Available Here.” Once the concession stand has been chosen, select and customize the meal through the “Kids Promo Meal” option.
BETMGM SPORTSBOOK AT NATIONALS PARK
- The BetMGM Sportsbook at Nationals Park offers daily Happy Hour specials from 3:00-6:00 p.m.
- $5 Draft Beer and $15 Bud Buckets
- $6 House Wine
- $10 Rail Drinks
- $7 Nachos
NATIONALS PHILANTHROPIES 5050 RAFFLE
- Available during all home games this season, the 5050 Raffle offers fans the chance to win big cash prizes while supporting the community impact work of Nationals Philanthropies. New ticket prices and additional prizes give fans more ways to win.
- Online ticket sales open three hours prior to first pitch, and tickets are also available inside Nationals Park at kiosks located by sections 108, 118, 138, 203 and 223 or from roving sellers through the middle of the 7th inning.
- Tickets can be purchased using cash, credit and debit cards at the following price points: 5 for $10, 20 for $20, 100 for $40, and 300 for $100.
- Fans can also purchase Raffle tickets from their computers or mobile devices anywhere within the District. For more information and to purchase Raffle tickets online, visit nats4good.org/5050.
NATIONALS PARK ENTRY POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
- Fans can now enjoy expedited entry into Nationals Park with the implementation of CEIA OpenGate technology at all guest entrances.
- Fans no longer need to remove jackets or items from their pockets.
New Bag Policy
- As part of the new procedures, all bags larger than a clutch must be clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and may not be larger than 16 x 16 x 8 inches.
- Fans may bring a clutch (5” x 7” x ¾” or smaller) in addition to or instead of a clear bag.
- Fans with diaper or medical bags may use ADA/Family lanes at the Center Field and Home Plate gates.
- Binbox is available for fans whose bags do not comply with ballpark regulations.
- Backpacks are not allowed.
- To learn more about Nationals Park entry policies and procedures, please visit nationals.com.
GETTING TO THE BALLPARK
- Parking options for Nationals fans start at $20 and are available online at nationals.com/Parking. All Washington Nationals parking lots are now cashless, and will only accept credit card payment at this time. Fans are encouraged to purchase parking in advance to ensure a space in their desired location.
- Fans using Metro to travel to or from Nationals Park are encouraged to review the Metro schedule at wmata.com/schedules.
- Fans should also consider alternate forms of travel to and from the ballpark, including the D.C. Circulator from Union Station, biking to the ballpark, or the baseball boat from Alexandria. Visit nationals.com/WayToGo for information on parking and transportation options to Nationals Park. To receive up-to-date WMATA service notifications on a mobile device, fans are encouraged to register for Alert DC at http://hsema.dc.gov/page/
- Fans traveling to the ballpark should be aware that there are construction projects underway in the surrounding area. To ensure safe crossings, please be mindful of signage and directions given by public safety officers.
- Nationals Park is a completely non-smoking and tobacco-free facility per District of Columbia law. There is no exception for electronic cigarettes or any other type of smoking device, or for smokeless tobacco or any other type of tobacco product.
- MLB and the Nationals require that all people entering Nationals Park walk through a metal detector or be screened with handheld metal detectors to search for prohibited items. This includes a thorough inspection of all jackets, coats, packages, bags, purses, and any other containers brought to any of the Nationals Park entry gates.
For game tickets and more information, call 202.675.NATS(6287) or visit nationals.com/Tickets.
LATEST ORIOLES NEWS
LATEST NATIONALS NEWS
By accepting you will be accessing a service provided by a third-party external to https://www.masnsports.com/