MASN, the television home of the defending National League East champion Washington Nationals, will broadcast seven Nationals spring training games during the 2015 Grapefruit League campaign. All of the games will appear on MASN HD, beginning with the Nationals’ March 7 home game against the St. Louis Cardinals in Viera, Fla.
The network’s Grapefruit League coverage also includes six more games, five of them from Space Coast Stadium, the Nationals’ spring training home: March 9 against the Atlanta Braves; March 11 against the Detroit Tigers; March 16 against the Houston Astros; March 23 against the New York Yankees; and March 26 against the New York Mets. MASN will also broadcast the April 4 exhibition game between the Yankees and Nationals from Nationals Park in Washington, D.C.
All afternoon games will be replayed the same day in prime time on MASN HD, with the exception of the March 7 game, which will air at 11:30 p.m.
Fans can also access all of the most up-to-date Nationals news during spring training by logging onto Chris Johnson’s “Nationals Pastime” for around-the-clock coverage at MASNsports.com. Johnson, most recently a midday on-air host at 106.7 The Fan, begins his new duties as MASN’s digital reporter for the Nationals on Sunday, Feb. 1.
The complete MASN HD spring training schedule for the Nationals is as follows:
* Saturday, March 7 at 1 p.m., St. Louis Cardinals vs. Nationals (replay at 11:30 p.m.)
* Monday, March 9 at 1 p.m., Atlanta Braves vs. Nationals (replay at 7 p.m.)
* Wednesday, March 11 at 1 p.m., Detroit Tigers vs. Nationals (replay at 7 p.m.)
* Monday, March 16 at 1 p.m., Houston Astros vs. Nationals (replay at 7 p.m.)
* Monday, March 23 at 1 p.m., New York Yankees vs. Nationals (replay at 7 p.m.)
* Thursday, March 26 at 5 p.m., New York Mets vs. Nationals
* Saturday, April 4 at 1 p.m., New York Yankees vs. Nationals (replay at 7 p.m.)
MASN features every play and every game in crystal-clear high definition, pregame and postgame shows before and after every regular season game, an all-star talent team and comprehensive online coverage at MASNsports.com.
About Mid-Atlantic Sports Network:
Mid-Atlantic Sports Network (MASN) is a regional sports network owned by two Major League Baseball franchises - the Washington Nationals and Baltimore Orioles - and televises every available game of both teams, live and in high definition. For more information, please visit www.MASNsports.com