With six months to go before Black Friday in November, the Orioles have announced limited-time special pricing on game tickets and select merchandise in celebration of ‘Halfway to Black (& Orange) Friday’ on Friday, May 31.
From 6:00 a.m. to midnight on Friday, May 31, fans can take advantage of discounted pricing for 12 upcoming home games this season. The Orioles will offer a 50 percent discount on tickets for the available dates from 6:00 a.m. to noon, followed by a 25 percent discount from noon to midnight. Tickets start as low as $8 to $12 per ticket, while supplies last. The offer is valid exclusively at Orioles.com/BlackFriday.
Halfway to BlackOrangeFriday_2608x2608Landing (002)Games eligible for this special discount include:
* Tuesday, June 11 vs. Toronto Blue Jays
* Wednesday, June 12 vs. Toronto Blue Jays
* Thursday, June 13 vs. Toronto Blue Jays
* Sunday, June 30 vs. Cleveland Indians
* Friday, July 12 vs. Tampa Bay Rays
* Saturday, July 13 vs. Tampa Bay Rays (1:05 p.m. game)
* Sunday, July 14 vs. Tampa Bay Rays
* Wednesday, July 17 vs. Washington Nationals
* Thursday, August 1 vs. Toronto Blue Jays
* Friday, August 2 vs. Toronto Blue Jays
* Monday, August 5 vs. New York Yankees
In addition to these special ticket deals, the Orioles will offer discounted pricing on hats and jerseys at all Oriole Park merchandise locations during Friday night’s 7:05 p.m. game against the San Francisco Giants. From the time Eutaw Street gates open at 5:00 p.m. until 6:00 p.m., hats and jerseys will be 50 percent off. Items will be 40 percent off from 6:00 p.m. until 7:00 p.m., 30 percent off from 7:00 p.m. until 8:00 p.m., and 15 percent off from 8:00 p.m. until the ballpark closes.
Fans can also look forward to the club’s Halfway to Christmas celebration on June 25 when Oriole Park will transform into a Winter Wonderland for the 7:05 p.m. game against the San Diego Padres. To learn more or to purchase tickets, visit Orioles.com/promotions.
For more information on these one-day-only ticket discounts, and to purchase tickets, visit Orioles.com/BlackFriday.