The Orioles tonight announced ticket holders who purchased tickets directly through the Baltimore Orioles will automatically be refunded for all canceled 2020 Spring Training games.
Refund Policy for 2020 Spring Training Games at Ed Smith Stadium
* Season Plan Members will be automatically refunded for game tickets and parking purchased for remaining games at Ed Smith Stadium.
* Fans who purchased tickets through Ticketmaster, Orioles.com, StubHub, or at the Ed Smith Stadium box office will automatically receive a refund to the credit card that was originally used for purchase.
* Group Tickets will be refunded to the group leader who purchased them.
* Fans who purchased tickets through a third-party ticket vendor (other than StubHub) should contact that vendor regarding their specific polices for a cancelled event.
* Fans who purchased tickets with cash should send the original game tickets for a refund via certified mail to:
Spring Training Ticket Refunds
Ed Smith Stadium
2700 12th Street
Sarasota, FL 34237
In the interest of public health, the Ed Smith Stadium Box Office will not be open for refunds. Fans with questions should call (941) 893-6312 or email email@example.com.
The Orioles also provided some further information on upcoming events in Annapolis and Baltimore:
Refund Policy for Exhibition Game at the United States Naval Academy
The exhibition game against the New York Mets on March 24, at the U.S. Naval Academy has been canceled. Birdland Members who purchased tickets will automatically receive a refund.
2020 Regular Season Games at Oriole Park
MLB will announce the effects on the league-wide 2020 regular season schedule at a future date. All ticket holders for impacted games will be notified of our ticket policies once the 2020 schedule is finalized. The best interests and safety of our fans will be taken into account as ticket policies are established.
Fans with questions should call 888-848-BIRD (2473) or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Birdland Members should call 410-547-6161 or email email@example.com with questions.