Orioles pitchers and catchers report to spring training in fewer than two weeks and the radio broadcast schedule is available to whet the appetite of fans who already are starving for baseball.
Thirteen exhibition games will air on Entercom’s 105.7 The Fan, beginning with the home opener on Feb. 23 against the Rays at Ed Smith Stadium in Sarasota.
Eleven of the 13 games will be played at the Orioles home facility. The road broadcasts are March 21 against the Yankees in Tampa and March 25 - the Grapefruit League finale - against the Phillies in Clearwater.
Five night games will air on 105.7 The Fan: Feb. 24 against the Twins at 6:05 p.m., March 11 against the Phillies at 6:05 p.m., March 20 against the Rays at 6:05 p.m., March 21 against the Yankees at 6:35 p.m. and March 24 against the Twins at 6:05 p.m.
The final three broadcasts on the schedule will feature 30-minute pregame and postgame shows.
The “Orioles Hot Stove Show” will continue to air every Thursday from 6-7 p.m. through Feb. 22 live from The Orioles Grille at the Sheraton Inner Harbor. Beginning on March 1, the program will be re-branded to the “Orioles Spring Training Report” with four shows originating from Sarasota through March 22.
105.7 The Fan will again broadcast all 162 Orioles regular season games.
* Friday, Feb. 23 vs. Tampa Bay Rays, 1:05 p.m.
* Saturday, Feb. 24 vs. Minnesota Twins, 6:05 p.m.
* Wednesday, Feb. 28, vs. St. Louis Cardinals, 1:05 p.m.
* Saturday, March 10 vs. Pittsburgh Pirates, 1:05 p.m.
* Sunday, March 11 vs. Philadelphia Phillies, 6:05 p.m.
* Wednesday, March 14 vs. New York Yankees, 1:05 p.m.
* Saturday, March 17 vs. Toronto Blue Jays, 1:05 p.m.
* Sunday, March 18 vs. New York Mets, 1:05 p.m.
* Tuesday, March 20 vs. Tampa Bay Rays, 6:05 p.m.
* Wednesday, March 21 at New York Yankees, 6:35 p.m.
* Tuesday, March 22 vs. Boston Red Sox, 1:05 p.m.#
* Saturday, March 24 vs. Minnesota Twins, 6:05 p.m.#
* Sunday, March 25 at Philadelphia Phillies, 1:05 p.m.#
# - includes 30-minute pregame and postgame shows