It’s been too long. Our last edition of 10 questions was before Christmas, and now the countdown to the report date for Orioles pitchers and catchers is in single digits. The team will be playing spring training games in less than three weeks.
So, per usual, answer one or all 10 questions and provide short answers or answers that are very expansive. Respond to the answers from other readers to keep a good conversation going. But also feel free to skip any questions you like. But dive in on some of these. We’ve got some good questions now with the Winter Meetings and FanFest behind us and the start of camp just ahead.
Here are today’s questions:
1) Which player will make the most starts at catcher?
2) Which player will make the most starts as leadoff hitter?
3) Who will make more O’s starts this year, Austin Hays or DJ Stewart?
4) Over or under, Chris Davis hits 25 homers?
5) Over or under, Chris Davis hits .240?
6) Over or under, Dylan Bundy wins 12 games?
7) Which team will sign Manny Machado?
8) Which Oriole or Orioles will play in the 2019 All-Star game?
9) Which Oriole is most likely to be dealt at the July trade deadline?