Welcome in to the first offseason edition of 10 questions. There will be others as we progress into fall and winter. As always, answer all 10 questions, just a few or even just one. Provide short answers or long. Respond to other readers’ answers.
It’s all good and always interesting to check the responses.
So here we go.
1) What will the Orioles’ record be next year?
2) Who will lead the 2020 Orioles in home runs?
3) Who will lead them in wins?
4) Will the Orioles offer Jonathan Villar arbitration?
5) Will Richie Martin play more games next season in the majors or minors?
6) Will the Orioles sign any free agent to longer than a one-year deal?
7) Will Austin Hays be in center field on opening day?
8) Does Ryan Mountcastle make the opening day roster?
9) Which minor league pitcher yet to see the majors will make the most starts next season for the Orioles?
10) Should Hunter Harvey remain in the bullpen next year?