The Winter Meetings have come and gone. The Orioles added pitcher Marcos Diplán on waivers from Detroit. They added pitchers Brandon Bailey and Michael Rucker in the Rule 5 draft. More additions are coming certainly.
So it’s time for a post Winter Meetings edition of 10 questions. Answer one question or all 10. Provide short answers or long. Your call. Respond to other readers.
Here’s are today’s questions:
1) Which Rule 5 pitcher - Bailey or Rucker - has a better chance to make the team on opening day?
2) Which pitcher will make it all the way through the season as infielder Richie Martin did last season as a Rule 5 selection?
3) After the deals of Jonathan Villar and Dylan Bundy, is another trade coming and which player might be next to go?
4) Who will lead the 2020 Orioles in triples?
5) Who will lead the team in steals?
6) Which catcher will make the most starts?
7) Will Bundy pitch better or worse for the Angels than he did in Baltimore?
8) Do you have a favorite player already for the O’s to take No. 2 in the draft next June?
9) Who will get the most starts in the leadoff spot in the order?
10) How many plate appearances will Chris Davis get in 2020?