I don’t know if it’s back by popular demand - I hope so - but it is back. Today we present the latest edition of “10 questions for O’s fans.” So answer one or all 10, provide short answers or long, respond to other readers’ answers. It’s all good.
This is the season-is-close edition to be followed in a few weeks by the early spring training edition.
And the season is indeed close. Orioles pitchers and catchers report to Ed Smith Stadium in Sarasota, Fla., on Feb. 11 and the first workout is the following day. On Feb. 17, the O’s hold the first official full-squad workout. On Feb. 22, they play Atlanta on the road in the spring training opener and are home for the first time the next day versus Boston.
Opening day is March 26 at 3:05 p.m. when the Orioles host the New York Yankees to begin the 2020 season at Oriole Park.
While we wait for any late roster additions and the announcement of the non-roster spring invitees, time for you to answer some questions.
Here are today’s 10 questions
2. How many starts will Cobb make and what will his ERA be?
3. How many innings will Hunter Harvey pitch for the Orioles?
4. Who will lead the Orioles in home runs?
5. Who will lead in homers on the farm?
6. Who will make the most starts at catcher?
8. At which position will Trey Mancini start the most games?
10. List your predicted order of finish in the American League East.