So, it’s been two weeks since the last Orioles game and we are definitely moving into full offseason mode around here. The American League Championship Series begins today with the Houston Astros facing the Tampa Bay Rays.
While we move along this offseason and go through the holidays and wait to find out if there will be a Winter Meetings this year, we take time today for the latest edition of “10 questions for O’s fans.”
Answer one question, a couple or all 10. Give short answers or long ones. As usual around here, we often comment on the comments of others.
1) Anthony Santander was voted Most Valuable Oriole by the media that cover the club. Would he have gotten your vote or would it be someone else?
2) Cole Sulser led the club with five saves. Who will lead the 2021 O’s in saves?
3) Who are two or three pitchers yet to make the majors you can foresee getting a shot to make at least one start next year?
4) Which two teams will play in the World Series and who wins?
5) We saw a 16-team field this year. How many teams will make the playoffs next year?
6) Will Chris Davis be on the roster on opening day?
7) Predict the month and year that Adley Rutschman makes his major league debut.
8) Should Major League Baseball continue to place a runner at second base for extra-inning games?
9) Who will make the most starts batting leadoff for the Orioles in 2021?
10) In what year will the O’s return to the playoffs?