The Double-A Harrisburg Senators recently added former Washington Senators great Frank Howard to their guest list for their second annual Hot Stove Dinner, which is scheduled for Saturday, Feb. 4.
More from the Senators' press release:
The dinner will be at the Sheraton Harrisburg-Hershey Hotel. For the second year in a row, the dinner is supporting the Harrisburg Reviving Baseball in the Inner Cities (RBI) program.
Here is the guest list for the event (with possiblities of more being added):
* Frank Howard, former Washington Senator great
* Bob Boone, Nationals assistant general manager and vice president of player development
* Bryan Minnitti, Nationals assistant general manager
* Doug Harris, Nationals director of player development
* Mark Scialabba, Nationals director of minor league operations
* Matt LeCroy, 2012 Harrisburg Senators MM anager
The evening begins with a cocktail hour at 6 p.m.,, followed by dinner at 7 p.m. and then the keynote speakers. Throughout the evening, there will be a silent auction and, at the conclusion of the program, a raffle is taking place with the proceeds from both benefiting the RBI program.
The dinner is $65 per person or $600 for a table of 10. Tickets are available online through the Senators' Web site or by calling Emily Winslow at 717-231-4444, ext. 109. No tickets will be sold the day of the event. The deadline to purchase tickets is Monday, Jan. 30.