Major League Baseball announced its current list of the top 20 jersey sales, and Bryce Harper is ranked No. 15 on the list. He is the only Nationals player in the Top 20.
The list is based on sales of Majestic jerseys from MLB.com/Shop since the All-Star break.
Here is the list:
1. Mariano Rivera, New York Yankees
2. Matt Harvey, New York Mets
3. Yasiel Puig, Los Angeles Dodgers
4. Manny Machado, Baltimore Orioles
5. Buster Posey, San Francisco Giants
6. Clayton Kershaw, Los Angeles Dodgers
7. Yadier Molina, St. Louis Cardinals
8. Andrew McCutchen, Pittsburgh Pirates
9. Yoenis Cespedes, Oakland Athletics
10. Mike Trout, LA Angels of Anaheim
11. Dustin Pedroia, Boston Red Sox
12. Derek Jeter, New York Yankees
13. David Wright, New York Mets
14. Miguel Cabrera, Detroit Tigers
15. Bryce Harper, Washington Nationals
16. Chris Davis, Baltimore Orioles
17. Hyun-Jin Ryu, Los Angeles Dodgers
18. David Ortiz, Boston Red Sox
19. Robinson Cano, New York Yankees
20. Paul Goldschmidt, Arizona Diamondbacks
It is another example of how big a star pull Harper is not only in D.C. but around the majors. The Nationals have done a nice job of not featuring Harper alone, but highlighting all of their players to demonstrate it is a team effort and so one player does not get all the credit or the blame for what happens with the team.