Beginning today at 10 a.m., Washington Nationals fans will have the opportunity to choose between four exciting mini ticket plans to catch some of the hottest games of the 2014 season. As an added value, each plan will also include one free game. This year's mini plans include:
* Manager's Pick 'Em Plan (15 games for the price of 14): Welcome new Manager Matt Williams to the Nationals by creating your own 15 game lineup. With this unique offer, fans may select seven prime games as well as seven regular and value games, in addition to receiving a voucher that can be redeemed at the Nationals Park Main Box Office for a ticket to any other Nationals home game, excluding Opening Day.
* Sunday Plan (13 games for the price of 12): Never miss a Sunday at Nationals Park! Bring your young rookies to the ballpark for New Era Signature Sundays and postgame Kids Run the Bases all season long. This family-friendly plan includes the final home game of the year as well as crucial matchups against the Cardinals, Braves and Phillies, among others.
* Interleague Plan (10 games for the price of 9): Watch the Nationals take on four interleague opponents: the Orioles, Tigers, Angels and Rangers. The package also includes an early season showdown against the Dodgers and an exciting holiday matchup against the Cubs on July 4th.
* Werth Garden Gnome Plan (10 games for the price of 9): Watch veteran Jayson Werth and the Nats take on top opponents, including the night of his garden gnome giveaway on August 5. Plan also includes the opening weekend battle against the Braves and visits from the Orioles, Cardinals and Giants. The full promotional schedule is expected to be released next week.
A complete list of the games in each mini plan can be found below. Starting at $90, mini plans provide affordable options for fans to enjoy an outing at Nationals Park. Mini plans are available on all levels of the ballpark in 10 different seating areas at various price points. Fans interested in purchasing mini plans may do so by visiting nationals.com/miniplans or calling 202.675.NATS(6287) - Option #1.
2014 NATIONALS MINI PLANS
* Manager's Pick 'Em Plan (15 Games)
Go to nationals.com/miniplans to view the full schedule and create your favorite lineup.
* Sunday Plan (13 Games)
Sunday, April 6 vs. Atlanta Braves
Sunday, April 20 vs. St. Louis
Sunday, April 27 vs. San Diego
Sunday, May 18 vs. New York Mets
Sunday, June 1 vs. Texan Rangers
Sunday, June 22 vs. Atlanta Braves
Sunday, July 6 vs. Chicago Cubs
Sunday, July 20 vs. Milwaukee Brewers
Sunday, August 3 vs. Philadelphia Phillies
Sunday, August 17 vs. Pittsburgh Pirates
Sunday, August 24 vs. San Francisco Giants
Sunday, September 7 vs. Philadelphia Phillies
Sunday, September 28 vs. Miami Marlins
* Interleague Plan (10 Games)
Saturday, March 29 vs. Detroit Tigers (Exhibition Game)
Wednesday, April 23 vs. Los Angeles Angels
Tuesday, May 6 vs. Los Angeles Dodgers
Saturday, May 31 vs. Texas Rangers
Saturday, June 21 vs. Atlanta Braves
Friday, July 4 vs. Chicago Cubs
Tuesday, July 8 vs. Baltimore Orioles
Saturday, August 2 vs. Philadelphia Phillies
Saturday, August 16 vs. Pittsburgh Pirates
Friday, August 22 vs. San Francisco Giants
* Werth Garden Gnome Plan (10 games)
Saturday, April 5 vs. Atlanta Braves
Saturday, April 19 vs. St. Louis Cardinals
Monday, May 5 vs. Los Angeles Dodgers
Friday, May 30 vs. Texas Rangers
Friday, June 20 vs. Atlanta Braves
Monday, July 7 vs. Baltimore Orioles
Tuesday, August 5 vs. New York Mets
Saturday, August 23 vs. San Francisco
Saturday, September 6 vs. Philadelphia Phillies
Saturday, September 27 vs. Miami Marlins