Single game tickets on sale March 1 at 12 p.m.
“This season we have exciting offerings for fans of all ages and interests. From our expanded giveaway lineup for our younger fans - featuring a kids giveaway each month of the season - to more local College Days, Theme Nights and special-ticket events, the 2018 season has something for every Nats fan,” said Nationals Chief Revenue and Marketing Officer Valerie Camillo.
Fun giveaways in 2018 include several Nationals bobbleheads, such as 2017 Cy Young winner Max Scherzer, 2017 All-Stars Bryce Harper and Ryan Zimmerman, and bullpen sensation Sean Doolittle. Fashionable giveaway items include a Hawaiian Shirt, Trucker Cap and a 2018 Schedule T-Shirt on Opening Day, April 5.
Bobbleheads and Collectibles
* April 13 - Sean Doolittle Bobblehead presented by M&M’s (First 25,000 fans)
* May 4 - Max Scherzer Cy Young Bobblehead presented by PNC Bank (First 25,000 fans)
* June 8 - Ryan Zimmerman “Ryanaissance” Bobblehead presented by Delta Air Lines (First 25,000 fans)
* July 6 - Bryce Harper Patriotic Bobblehead (First 25,000 fans)
* August 3 - Anthony Rendon Bobblehead presented by PNC Bank (First 25,000 fans)
* August 18 - Game of Thrones® Figurine
* September 21 - Oktoberfest Beer Stein (First 20,000 fans)
* April 5 (Opening Day) - 2018 Schedule T-Shirt presented by GEICO (First 25,000 fans)
* May 2 - Nationals Tote Bag presented by Kaiser Permanente (First 25,000 fans)
* May 5 - STAR WARS™ Socks
* June 6 - All-Star Game Tote Bag presented by MLB Network (First 25,000 fans)
* August 17 - Hawaiian Shirt presented by MASN *NEW*
* August 31 - Trucker Cap presented by Budweiser *NEW* (First 15,000 fans)
2018 Theme Nights will include fan-favorite events like STAR WARS™ Day, Game of Thrones® Night and Oktoberfest. Each Theme Night will involve in-park activations, special scoreboard elements and on-field pregame festivities. A special ticket is NOT required for Theme Nights.
* May 5 - STAR WARS™ Day
* July 3 - Postgame Freedom Fireworks presented by Associated Builders & Contractors, Inc.
* August 18 - Game of Thrones® Night
* September 21 - Oktoberfest
Special Ticket Events
Several special-ticket events return for the upcoming season. After a successful debut in 2017, the K Street Section is back for one Friday home game during each month of the 2018 season. Fans can purchase a special ticket package that includes a field level ticket, an exclusive T-shirt and a ‘K-card’ to help cheer on the Nationals’ pitchers. The Nationals are also excited to expand the College Day series to include local favorites Howard, VCU and William & Mary. Other events that require a special ticket for the promotional item and/or pre/postgame event include Pups in the Park, Seniors Stroll the Bases, Yoga in the Outfield, Ladies Night, Margaritaville and Taste of the World.
* May 23, September 9 - Seniors Stroll the Bases
* June 5 - Night OUT
* June 10, September 9 - Yoga in the Outfield presented by Kaiser Permanente
* June 22 - Ladies Night
* July 20 - Margaritaville
* September 8 - Taste of the World: International Food Festival
* September 23 - Stitch & Pitch
* Various Fridays - K St. Section
* Various Dates - Pups in the Park presented by Budweiser
* Various Dates - College Day Series *NEW SCHOOLS* (Big 10, George Mason, Georgetown, George Washington, Howard, James Madison, Maryland, VCU, Virginia, Virginia Tech and William & Mary)
Special for Kids
Nationals Park was designed for fans of all ages, and there will be several games this season that young baseball fans will particularly enjoy. After a successful debut last season, Family Funday returns to Nationals Park. During each Sunday home game, families will be able to enjoy free face painting, yard games, sidewalk chalk drawing, inflatable T-Ball and win Nationals prizes. In addition, one Sunday each month there will be a special giveaway for kids, featuring all new items. Family-friendly events like Kids Run the Bases, Kids Opening Day, Scout Days and the Youth Baseball and Softball Parade also return.
* April 29 - Fidget Spinner presented by the Potomac Nationals *NEW* (First 10,000 fans 12 & under)
* May 20 - Superhero Cape *NEW* (First 10,000 fans 12 & under)
* June 24 - Max Scherzer Eye Patch *NEW* (First 10,000 fans 12 & under)
* July 22 - Batting Helmet *NEW* (First 10,000 fans 12 & under)
* August 19 - Night Light *NEW* (First 10,000 fans 12 & under)
* September 2 - Pajama Set *NEW* (First 10,000 fans 12 & under)
* April 29 - Kids Opening Day presented by Jr. Nationals Kids Club
* April 29, May 20 - Youth Baseball and Softball Parade
* May 3 - Weather Day
* August 1 - Camp Day
* September 23 - Youth Sports Day
* Various Dates - Scout Day
* Every Sunday Day Game - Family Funday
* Every Sunday Day Game - Kids Run the Bases
Single game tickets for the 2018 regular season will go on sale to the general public on Thursday, March 1 at 12 p.m. Tickets may be purchased online at nationals.com, on the MLB Ballpark App, by calling 888.632.NATS(6287) or by visiting the Nationals Park Main Box Office* at Half and N Streets SE.
On Tuesday, February 27, Season Plan Holders will have the opportunity to purchase single game tickets before they go on sale to the public through an exclusive presale. Season Plan Holders will receive details about the presale in February.
The Nationals Fan Club is a free program for fans to join and learn about the team and all Nationals-related initiatives happening off the field. Fan Club members gain access to fun, exclusive content, unique experiences, discounts, early ticket offers and much more. To sign up or for more information, visit nationals.com/FanClub.
By joining the Fan Club now, fans will be eligible to start receiving benefits right away. Fan Club members will have access to an exclusive presale before seats go on sale to the general public. This presales starts on Wednesday, February 28, so join now at nationals.com/FanClub!
*Offseason Box Office hours beginning March 1: Monday through Friday, 10 a.m.-5 p.m.; Saturdays, 10 a.m.-3 p.m.; Closed on Sundays and holidays.