Ryan Zimmerman's second annual Night at the Park fundraiser will take place Thursday, June 30 at Nationals Park. As always, the event will benefit the ziMS Foundation, a nonprofit organization dedicated to funding multiple sclerosis treatment and research programs. Last year's event raised over $200,000 for the ziMS Foundation, a cause close to Zimmerman's heart.
Though the ziMS Foundation hasn't announced the talent or celebrity lineup yet, the ziMS Foundation website mentions that country star Rodney Atkins may be the special guest. They've also released some auction items.
* Attend the Masters in Augusta, Ga.
* Attend a VIP Grammy Awards party
* Train with a fighter pilot for a day
* Meet Zimmerman and enjoy his suite for a game
* Take a tour of Yankee Stadium with a former World Series champion
Keep checking Nats Buzz and Zimmerman's event website for more details.