This year when you head to Oriole Park, you'll still have the old stand-by options, like Boog's BBQ, Italian sausages, hot dogs, pizza, French fries, soft pretzels, ice cream, peanuts and popcorn.
But now you'll also be able to enjoy the food from several local restaurants inside Camden Yards.
Look for the following food items from these local restaurants:
Turtle bites and sliders (lower concourse)
First floor of the Warehouse in what used to be Pastimes CafÃƒÂ©
Local microbrews (stand on Eutaw Street)
Hightopps Backstage Grille:
Various food and drinks (lower concourse)
ARAMARK has also added several new items to its inventory:
- The Diamond Bistro on the Club Level is now the All-Star CafÃƒÂ©, a marketplace-style food court to feature a rotating menu of cooked to order entrees and an extensive dessert station.
- Double cheeseburgers and fries will be offered at two stands on the lower concourse.
- Grilled-to-order hot dogs will now be served at all FanFare locations on the lower level.
- Carvel Ice Cream will be available throughout the ballpark.
- More Gluten-Free and vegetarian options will be available at Charm City Market (located behind home plate on the lower concourse).
- Chicken Bistro Sandwiches
- Kettle Corn stands on the lower concourse
- Kid-sized hot dogs, sodas, popcorn, and pretzels will also be available at reduced prices.
Or, if you prefer to bring in your own food, the Orioles say they still have "one of the most liberal food polices in professional sports." For a reminder on what outside food and beverages can be brought into Camden Yards, click here.