1. In the Ravens overall series against the Broncos, the Ravens lead series, 4-3 (1-0 postseason). In Baltimore the Ravens are 3-0 (1-0 postseason) and in Denver Ravens are 1-3.
2. The Ravens are 8-2 in their last 10 games against the AFC West, producing five consecutive victories.
3. The Ravens have won five straight in Baltimore versus the AFC West, including all three regular season meetings at home against the Broncos.
4.The Ravens have limited the Broncos to 9.5 points per game in their last four match-ups.
5. The Ravens have outscored the Broncos 111-39 in the four games they played against the Broncos at home.
6. In their last four games against the Ravens, the Broncos have averaged 233.5 net yards per game.
7. Under John Harbaugh, the Ravens are 15-10 against AFC West opponents. Against the AFC under Harbaugh, the Ravens are 18-10.
8. The Ravens own the NFL's top pass defense, allowing just 119.0 net yards per game. On the other side of the ball, Denver boasts the league's top aerial attack, producing 339.5 yards per contest. Somethings got to give.
9. The Ravens have only allowed two passing plays of 25-plus yards, while the Broncos have totaled 15 passes of 25-plus yards.
10. The Ravens aim to open the season at 4-1 for just the third time in franchise history (2000 and 2006).