For the 26th straight year, Athletes in Action will honor one NFL player for outstanding character and leadership in the home, on the field and in the community with the Bart Starr Award.
* Nnamdi Asomugha, Philadelphia Eagles
* Chad Greenway, Minnesota Vikings
* Matt Hasselbeck, Tennessee Titans
* Philip Rivers, San Diego Chargers
* Josh Scobee, Jacksonville Jaguars
* Brad Smith, Buffalo Bills
* Joe Thomas, Cleveland Browns
* Justin Tuck, New York Giants
* Jason Witten, Dallas Cowboys
The winner of the Bart Starr Award will be announced during the 26th Annual NFL-Sanctioned Super Bowl Breakfast, hosted by Athletes in Action, on Feb. 1 in New Orleans.
The winner is voted by NFL players and is named after NFL Hall of Famer, Bart Starr. The award honors the player who best exemplifies Starr's commitment to family, teammates and the community.