We had a 10 questions blog in October and one in November. Somehow we missed December, so let’s get our January version posted today.
As usual, answer one, two, all 10 questions or any number that strikes you. Answer with one word or expound on your answer as much as you like.
Here is the first 2014 edition of “10 questions for O’s fans.”
1) Who is most likely to sign a contract extension with the Orioles: Chris Davis, Matt Wieters and/or J.J. Hardy?
2) Predict the 2014 stats for Nick Markakis.
3) Should former Oriole Mike Mussina make the Hall of Fame?
4) Of the remaining free agent pitchers, which should the Orioles pursue?
5) Who will lead the 2014 O’s in stolen bases?
6) On which date will Manny Machado make his 2014 debut?
7) Who is the AL East favorite right now?
8) Should the Orioles sign a closer or go in-house with that role?
9) Who will start at second base for the Orioles?
10) Who will win the backup catcher’s job for 2014?