THE FOLLOWING CONSTITUTES BASIC CONTEST RULES FOR ANY/ALL MASN CONTESTS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO CONTESTS EXECUTED THROUGH ON-AIR OR OFF-AIR, MASNSPORTS.COM, MASN SOCIAL MEDIA PROFILES, OR MASN’S MOBILE MESSAGE SERVICE. EACH CONTEST MAY HAVE ITS OWN SPECIAL RESTRICTIONS OR QUALIFICATIONS, IN WHICH CASE AN ADDENDUM TO THESE RULES WILL BE INCLUDED. IN ADDITION, THE DETAILS OF EACH SWEEPSTAKES, SUCH AS THE TIME TO SUBMIT ENTRIES (THE “CONTEST PERIOD”) AND THE AVAILABLE PRIZES, WILL BE DESCRIBED AT THE POINT WHERE ENTRY IS INVITED.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN ANY CONTEST. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE OR LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL U.S. RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA. VOID IN PUERTO RICO, U.S. TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS AND WHERE PROHIBITED. MUST BE 13 YEARS OF AGE AND OLDER.
CONTESTS ARE GOVERNED BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES. BY PARTICIPATING IN ANY CONTEST, EACH ENTRANT AGREES TO ABIDE BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES, INCLUDING ALL ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS, AND UNDERSTANDS THAT THE RESULTS OF EACH CONTEST, AS DETERMINED BY THE SPONSOR AND ITS AGENTS, ARE FINAL IN ALL RESPECTS. CONTESTS ARE IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED, ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH FACEBOOK, TWITTER, INSTAGRAM, OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR SERVICE PROVIDER, UNLESS SPECIFIED BY MASN. BY PARTICIPATING, YOU AGREE TO COMPLETELY RELEASE ALL PARTIES FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS.
1. SPONSOR: The sponsor of each Contest (“Sponsor”) is TCR Sports Broadcasting Holding, L.L.P. t/a MASN®, 333 West Camden Street, Baltimore, Maryland 21201. MASN® is a registered trademark of TCR Sports Broadcasting Holding, LLP.
2. HOW TO ENTER: Follow entry instructions as provided by Sponsor at the beginning of each Content. Unless otherwise specified on the entry page, there is a limit of one (1) entry per person, per email address, and per social media account for each Sweepstakes.
Any attempt by any participant to obtain additional entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations or logins, or any other methods may void that participant’s entries and that participant may be disqualified from the Promotion. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar Entry methods or agents (including, but not limited to, Promotion Entry services) will void all Entries by that entrant. In the event of a dispute as to any online entry, the authorized account holder of the account used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. Potential winner(s) may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service will apply. If you opt to receive Sponsor’s messages via your wireless mobile device (which may only be available via participating wireless carriers), standard text messaging rates, airtime and carrier charges will apply for each text message sent or received from your handset according to the terms and conditions of your service agreement with your wireless carrier.
3. PRIZES: Prizes in each Contest will be outlined upon the start of each Contest. Approximate Retail Values will vary, but will not exceed $600. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any or all of the prizes with any article or service of similar or greater value at its sole discretion if any advertised prize becomes unavailable. Prizes may not be assigned or transferred.
4. PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: The Sponsor will not be responsible for any travel or accommodation arrangements or expenses in conjunction with any prize unless expressly included within the description of the prize. If Winner is unable or unwilling to accept the prize on the day/time selected by the Sponsor, he/she will forfeit the prize. The Winner is responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes and/or any other fees/costs associated with the prize or receipt of the prize.
5. RELEASE: By receipt of any prize, Winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, and affiliated companies, suppliers, distributors and advertising/promotion agencies, as well as each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Contest or receipt, use or misuse of any prize.
6. ELIGIBILITY: The Contest is open to legal U.S. residents physically located and residing in the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, who are at least 13 years of age or older at time of entry. Void in Puerto Rico and all other U.S. territories and possessions and where prohibited by law. The Contest, and any website pages relating thereto, is intended for viewing only within the United States. The Sponsor, their respective promotions agencies, any of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, officers, directors, partners, principals, partnerships, employees or agents (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”) and their immediate families (defined as spouse, mother, father, sisters, brothers, sons and daughters, regardless of where they reside) and members of their households (whether related or not) are ineligible to participate in this Contest.
7. WINNER SELECTION: Sponsor will define judging criteria at the beginning of each Contest, and the winner(s) will be determined based on those judging criteria. Prize winner(s) will be randomly contacted within 72 hours after the end of each Contest. Each entrant is responsible for monitoring his/her social media accounts/e-mail accounts/phone for prize notification or other communications related to each Contest. The return of any notification as undeliverable, the inability of Sponsor to gain contact with a Winner within the specified time period of forty-eight (48) hours, Winner’s failure to provide the requested information within the time period specified in such notification or Winner’s noncompliance with these Official Rules may result in disqualification, and, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, the Winner will forfeit his/her prize using contact information supplied at the time of entry. Upon the request of the Sponsor, the potential Winner may be required to return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release and Prize Acceptance Form and IRS W-9 form. If a potential Winner fails to comply with these official rules, that potential Winner will be disqualified. If any eligible potential winner is deemed a minor under the laws of his/her state of residence, a parent or legal guardian must complete any necessary forms.
8. CERTAIN ADDITIONAL CONDITIONS: By participating, entrants agree that the Sponsors, those involved in the development, production (including prize suppliers), implementation and distribution of this promotion and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, service providers, and agencies, and their directors, officers, agents, employees, attorneys, and any other person or entity associated with such entities and/or promotion shall not be liable for any and all claims, damages, losses or injuries, including any third party claims, arising from or relating to, in whole or in part, any Contest, including entry and participation is each Contest and acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prizes. . For New Jersey Residents: Nothing herein bars recovery of damages or attorneys’ fees where mandated by statute. Sponsor shall not be liable for entries and winner notification responses that are delayed, lost, misdirected, mis-delivered, marked postage-due, illegible, mutilated, incorrect or incomplete, and such entries will be not be eligible for each Contest. The Sponsor shall not be responsible for any technical malfunctions of the telephone network, computer on-line system, computer equipment, software, program malfunctions or other failures, delayed computer transactions or network connections that are human, mechanical or technical in nature, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from downloading any part of each Contest. Any person attempting to defraud or in any way tamper with any Contest will be ineligible for prizes and may be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend any Contest should viruses, bugs or other causes beyond their control corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the Contest.
9. WINNER LIST: To receive the name(s) of the winner(s) in any particular Contest, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: “MASN Winner List “, MASN SPORTS, 333 West Camden Street, Baltimore, Maryland 21201. IMPORTANT: Be sure to specify the name of the particular Contest for which you are requesting the winner list. All requests must be received within sixty (60) days after the end of the applicable Contest. t.
10 . PUBLICITY: Except where legally prohibited, acceptance of any prize constitutes permission for Sponsors to use the winner’s name, photograph, likeness, voice, address (city and state) and testimonials, in printed, broadcast or new media, in perpetuity, in any manner they deem appropriate in connection with promoting this or any other contest and/or promotion sponsored by them, without further compensation in connection with each Contest or the prize awarded.
11. APPLICABLE LAW: These rules are governed by the laws of the State of Maryland without giving effect to conflicts of law rules.
12. ARBITRATION: Except where prohibited by law, as a further condition of participating in each Contest, entrant agrees that (a) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with any Contest or any Prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively, by final and binding arbitration under the rules of JAMS; A; (b) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement and all proceedings at such arbitration; and (c) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorney’s fees, and entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased. In the event arbitration does not apply to any particular dispute such dispute shall be resolved exclusively in the state or federal courts located in Baltimore, MD, and entrant hereby agrees to the jurisdiction of such courts for such disputes and waives any objection thereto.