The Washington Nationals return to D.C. for their final homestand of the 2022 season. The Nationals will face off against two N.L. East foes during the seven-game stretch, beginning with three games against the Atlanta Braves followed by four vs. the Philadelphia Phillies. Single-game tickets start at just $9. Fans interested in purchasing tickets should visit nationals.com/Tickets.
The season’s 12th and final homestand features Teddy’s Garage Sale; Italian Heritage Night; Northern Virginia Community College Day; U.S. Air Force Day; George Mason University Day; Nationals hoodie and beanie giveaways; City Connect uniforms; Signature Sunday; the Battle of the Bases Championship; and more.
MONDAY, SEPT. 26 vs. ATLANTA BRAVES (7:05 PM)
- Teddy’s Garage Sale
o On Monday and Tuesday, Sept. 26-27, Nationals Park will host its first garage sale in four years. This two-day event is a unique opportunity for fans to collect giveaway and special ticket items from the past season.
o Fans holding tickets to that night’s game can stop by the First Street Party Tent outside of Nationals Park from 5:00-7:05 PM each day and, with a $5 donation to Nationals Philanthropies, fill a bag with past giveaway items.
- Military Mondays
o The Washington Nationals offer complimentary tickets to all active duty, dependents, retirees, Department of Defense civilians, National Guard and Reservists for the final Military Monday of the season.
o For tickets, visit the Home Plate Box Office beginning at 5:30 PM with military ID or proof of service. Tickets are available while supplies last.
- Jerseys Off Their Backs
o The annual “Jerseys Off Their Backs” fundraiser returns during the final home games of the season.
o From Sept. 26 – Oct. 1, fans can purchase tickets online or in-park from sellers in Center Field Plaza for a chance to win an authentic, autographed jersey off the back of a Nationals player or coach while supporting Nationals Philanthropies.
- Along with the jersey, winners also have the chance to participate in an on-field ceremony immediately following the last game of the 2022 season on Sunday, Oct. 2.
o Proceeds support the community impact work of Nationals Philanthropies. Fans can learn more and purchase tickets online by visiting nats4good.org/jerseys.
TUESDAY, SEPT. 27 vs. ATLANTA BRAVES (7:05 PM)
- Italian Heritage Night
o The Nationals celebrate Washington D.C.’s Italian community with the inaugural Italian Heritage Night at Nationals Park. Fans will receive a limited-edition Nationals Italian Heritage Night t-shirt with the purchase of a special event ticket.
o To learn more and to purchase Italian Heritage Night, visit nationals.com/ItalianHeritage.
- College Day Series – Northern Virginia Community College
o Fans who purchase a special ticket will receive a special co-branded Nationals hat. For more information and to purchase tickets for Northern Virginia Community College Day, visit nationals.com/NoVa.
WEDNESDAY, SEPT. 28 vs. ATLANTA BRAVES (7:05 PM)
- Military Branch Series presented by Raytheon Technologies – U.S. Air Force Day
o The Nationals are proud to conclude the Military Branch Day series presented by Raytheon Technologies with U.S. Air Force Day. The game will feature special programming, pre-game assets and in-game recognition.
o Pregame assets include:
- Ceremonial First Pitch thrown by General Charles Q. Brown, Jr., Chief of Staff of the Air Force.
- National Anthem performed by the United States Air Force Singing Sergeants Choir.
FRIDAY, SEPT. 30 vs. PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES (7:05 PM)
- Nationals Hoodie Giveaway presented by PenFed
o The first 20,000 fans in attendance will receive a Nationals hoodie presented by PenFed.
- College Day Series – George Mason University
o The Nationals wrap up the College Day Series with George Mason University Day.
o Fans who purchase a special ticket will receive a special co-branded Nationals hat. For more information and to purchase tickets, visit nationals.com/GMU.
- Department of Health & Human Services Night
o The Nationals recognize the Department of Health and Human Services during the pregame ceremonies at Nationals Park and offer HHS employees, their families and friends purchase discounted tickets for the game.
o To learn more and to purchase tickets, visit nationals.com/HHS.
SATURDAY, OCT. 1 VS. PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES (1:05 PM/7:05 PM)
- 2023 Schedule Magnet Giveaway
o The first 12,500 fans in attendance at each game of the doubleheader will receive a 2023 schedule magnet.
- Ceremonial First Pitch thrown by WMATA General Manager Randy Clark ahead of the 7:05 PM game.
- City Connect On-Field Wear Date
o The Nationals will sport their cherry blossom-themed City Connect uniforms for the last time this season during the nightcap of the doubleheader.
o To learn more about City Connect, visit nationals.com/CityConnect.
SUNDAY, OCT. 2 vs. PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES (1:35 PM)
- In partnership with Coca-Cola, Nationals reliever Sean Doolittle will sign autographs in the Coke Clubhouse prior to the game.
- God Bless America sung by Army Captain and veteran Luis Avila during the seventh inning stretch.
- Nationals Beanie giveaway presented by Coca-Cola
o The first 25,000 fans in attendance will receive a Nationals beanie presented by Coca-Cola.
- Jerseys Off Their Backs
o Winners of the Nationals Philanthropies “Jerseys Off Their Backs” raffle will participate in an on-field ceremony immediately following the game.
- Battle of the Bases
o Following the Nationals-Phillies game, Nationals Park will host the Battle of the Bases Championship. The game is the exciting conclusion to the 20-team preliminary tournament played in August, featuring more than 400 active-duty service members from all six branches of the military.
o Admission to the Battle of the Bases Championship is free, and fans who attend Sunday’s Nationals game are encouraged to stay and show their support.
- Signature Sundays
o For the final time during the 2022 season, two Nationals players, coaches or broadcasters will be available for autographs down the first base line near the Nationals dugout.
o The Nationals will provide vouchers at Section 103 on a first-come, first-served basis, weather permitting.
BUDWEISER HAPPY HOUR
- Enjoy Happy Hour at Nationals Park prior to every home game during the regular season with $4 off 25oz cans of Budweiser, Bud Light and Michelob ULTRA. Enter the code BUDHAPPY while using mobile ordering at Nationals Park beginning when gates open up until 30 minutes prior to the scheduled first pitch.
- To learn more about Budweiser Happy Hour, visit nationals.com/HappyHour.
CYCLE REVERSE VENDING MACHINES
- As part of its involvement in Anheuser-Busch’s National Recycling League, Nationals Park is the first Major League Baseball stadium to install Cycle Reverse Vending Machines.
o Located near the Budweiser Brew House and next to the Budweiser Terrace, fans will have the chance to win rewards in exchange for recycling their empty beverage containers at these machines.
- Fans insert empty beverage containers at the machines and scan a QR code to receive a unique transaction ID. After entering information in the web app, users will find out instantly if they have won along with instructions on how to redeem their prize.
o Each home game, one grand prize winner will take home two tickets to a future Nationals game, with other prizes including koozies, keychains and more.
o At the end of the season, Nationals Park’s top 10 recyclers will win a Budweiser MLB dugout mug.
BETMGM SPORTSBOOK AT NATIONALS PARK
- The BetMGM Sportsbook at Nationals Park offers daily Happy Hour specials from 3:00-6:00 p.m.
o $5 Draft Beer and $15 Bud Buckets
o $6 House Wine
o $10 Rail Drinks
o $7 Nachos
NATIONALS PHILANTHROPIES 5050 RAFFLE
- Available during all home games this season, the 5050 Raffle offers fans the chance to win big cash prizes while supporting the community impact work of Nationals Philanthropies. New ticket prices and additional prizes give fans more ways to win.
o The final 5050 Raffle of the 2022 season will be on Sunday, October 2.
- Online ticket sales open three hours prior to first pitch, and tickets are also available inside Nationals Park at kiosks located by sections 108, 118, 138, 203 and 223 or from roving sellers through the middle of the 7th inning.
- Tickets can be purchased using cash, credit and debit cards at the following price points: 5 for $10, 20 for $20, 100 for $40, and 300 for $100.
- Fans can also purchase Raffle tickets from their computers or mobile devices anywhere within the District. For more information and to purchase Raffle tickets online, visit nats4good.org/5050.
NATIONALS PARK ENTRY POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
- Security Procedures
o Fans can now enjoy expedited entry into Nationals Park with the implementation of CEIA OpenGate technology at all guest entrances.
- Fans no longer need to remove jackets or items from their pockets.
- New Bag Policy
o As part of the new procedures, all bags larger than a clutch must be clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and may not be larger than 16 x 16 x 8 inches.
o Fans may bring a clutch (5” x 7” x ¾” or smaller) in addition to or instead of a clear bag.
o Fans with diaper or medical bags may use ADA/Family lanes at the Center Field and Home Plate gates.
o Binbox is available for fans whose bags do not comply with ballpark regulations.
o Backpacks are not allowed.
- To learn more about Nationals Park entry policies and procedures, please visit nationals.com.
GETTING TO THE BALLPARK
Parking options for Nationals fans start at $20 and are available online at nationals.com/Parking. All Washington Nationals parking lots are now cashless, and will only accept credit card payment at this time. Fans are encouraged to purchase parking in advance to ensure a space in their desired location.
Fans using Metro to travel to or from Nationals Park are encouraged to review the Metro schedule at wmata.com/schedules.
Fans should also consider alternate forms of travel to and from the ballpark, including the D.C. Circulator from Union Station, biking to the ballpark, or the baseball boat from Alexandria. Visit nationals.com/WayToGo for information on parking and transportation options to Nationals Park. To receive up-to-date WMATA service notifications on a mobile device, fans are encouraged to register for Alert DC at http://hsema.dc.gov/page/alertdc.
Fans traveling to the ballpark should be aware that there are construction projects underway in the surrounding area. To ensure safe crossings, please be mindful of signage and directions given by public safety officers.
Nationals Park is a completely non-smoking and tobacco-free facility per District of Columbia law. There is no exception for electronic cigarettes or any other type of smoking device, or for smokeless tobacco or any other type of tobacco product.
MLB and the Nationals require that all people entering Nationals Park walk through a metal detector or be screened with handheld metal detectors to search for prohibited items. This includes a thorough inspection of all jackets, coats, packages, bags, purses, and any other containers brought to any of the Nationals Park entry gates.
For game tickets and more information, call 202.675.NATS(6287) or visit nationals.com/Tickets.