MASN (Mid-Atlantic Sports Network) is the Mid-Atlantic Region's premiere regional sports network. Our flagship programming includes all baseball games of the Baltimore Orioles and Washington Nationals and the related pregame and postgame shows. In a given season, MASN produces a minimum of 640 live shows (320 pregame and 320 postgame shows) from two studios and/or live from various major league ballparks.
Title: Sales Assistant
Job Description: We are looking for an organized and team-oriented individual who will support our Advertising Sales team. The Sales Assistant position supports the Advertising Sales Team with all aspects of the sales process and responsibilities which include implementing, processing and maintaining sales sponsorships and campaigns.
• Work with advertising agencies and other advertising sales personnel to ensure that administration aspects of accounts are in order.
• Build, revise and maintain all sales proposals for AEs.
• Create and prepare presentations for agencies/clients including sales decks and promotional materials.
• Actively track under-delivery and liability, offer out ADU packages and ensure advertiser delivery.
• Work with team members on preparation of stewardship report and analysis.
• Assist Account Executives with the sales process and elements of planning, executing, and servicing client media buys.
• Process expense reports
• Distribute weekly post log reporting to clients
• Maintain sales records to assist with monthly billing, reconciliation, and other financial reporting
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office – Excel, Power Point, Work. The more proficient the better.
• Excellent presentation, computer, written and verbal skills
• Must be detailed oriented.
• Ability to clearly communicate with all levels of clients.
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize work and wear many hats.
• Exhibit professional demeanor
• Experience working within a sales and marketing environment or an agency
Vaccination against COVID-19 is a requirement of the position, subject to consideration of reasonable accommodations for documented medical or religious needs that do not pose an undue hardship.
The Mid-Atlantic Sports Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of MASN to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race (including hair textures, afro hairstyles, or protective hairstyles), color, national origin or ancestry, religion or creed, gender or sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, citizenship status, marital status, veteran’s status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.