The Washington Nationals are back in D.C. for a six-game homestand that features three matchups against the Cincinnati Reds followed by a three-game series vs. the Oakland Athletics. Single-game tickets start at just $9. Fans interested in purchasing tickets should visit nationals.com/Tickets.
The season’s 10th homestand features Ladies Night; DC Comics™ Day; Teacher Appreciation Day; City Connect uniforms; an MLB Network clear tote bag giveaway; Filipino Heritage Night; Jewish Community Day; Georgetown University Day; a Nationals Hawaiian shirt giveaway; Grateful Dead Night; Heroes Day; First Responders Night; Summer Reading Sunday; Signature Sunday; Kids Run the Bases; and more.
FRIDAY, AUG. 26 vs. CINCINNATI REDS (7:05 PM)
- Ladies Night
o This year, Ladies Night and DC Comics™ Day fall on the same evening, giving the Nationals the unique opportunity to pay tribute to real-world superheroes in the community. The Ladies Night special event ticket includes a limited edition Wonder Woman t-shirt, vendor activations, food and drink tastings, a Q&A panel with women from D.C.’s professional sports teams, and more.
o Nationals Park will open at 4:00 p.m. for guests with special tickets, followed by the Q&A panel at 5:00 p.m. on the Budweiser Terrace.
o Guests for the pregame Q&A panel include:
- Dana Campbell – Washington Mystics Vice President of Marketing
- Emily Engel-Natzke – Washington Capitals Video Coordinator
- Lucy Rushton – D.C. United General Manager and Head of Technical Recruitment and Analysis
- Moderated by Valerie Todryk Krebs- Washington Nationals Executive Director, Communications
o To learn more about Ladies Night and to purchase tickets, visit nationals.com/LadiesNight.
- DC Comics™ Day
o The first 10,000 fans in attendance will take home a Wonder Woman bobblehead.
- Teacher Appreciation Day
o With the purchase of a special ticket, fans will receive a Nationals chalk mug in celebration of hard-working teachers, administrators and school employees.
o To learn more and to purchase tickets, visit nationals.com/TeacherAppreciation.
SATURDAY, AUG. 27 vs. CINCINNATI REDS (7:05 PM)
- Washington Nationals Tote Bag Giveaway presented by MLB Network
o The first 10,000 fans in attendance will take home a Washington Nationals clear tote bag presented by MLB Network.
- Filipino Heritage Night
o The Nationals celebrate Washington D.C.’s Filipino culture during Filipino Heritage Night. Fans who purchase a special event ticket will receive an exclusive t-shirt.
o To learn more and to purchase tickets, visit nationals.com/FilipinoHeritage.
- City Connect On-Field Wear Date
o During all Saturday home games this season, the Nationals will sport their cherry blossom-themed City Connect uniforms.
o To learn more about City Connect, visit nationals.com/CityConnect.
SUNDAY, AUG. 28 vs. CINCINNATI REDS (1:35 PM)
- Jewish Community Day
o The Nationals and The Jewish Federation of Greater Washington invite members of local Jewish organizations, synagogues and all of Jewish Greater Washington to Nationals Park.
- The Jewish Federation of Greater Washington will receive a $5 donation for every special ticket sold, and fans who purchase a special ticket will receive a limited edition ball cap.
o A Kosher food stand will be set up outside of section 143.
o To learn more and to purchase tickets, visit nationals.com/JCD.
- Summer Reading Sundays
o The Nationals host the season’s final edition of Summer Reading Sundays.
- Player Ambassador Sean Doolittle will host a read-along in the Kennedy and Roosevelt Rooms from 12:15-1:15 p.m., followed by reading games and activities from partner organizations. The event is free and open to all fans with tickets for the day’s game.
- Fans are encouraged to arrive early, as capacity is limited. The Third Base Gate will open at 11:30 a.m. to accommodate early arrivals.
o To learn more about Summer Readings Sundays, visit nationals.com/SummerReading.
- Signature Sundays
o Every Sunday home game, two Nationals players, coaches or broadcasters will be available for autographs down the first base line near the Nationals dugout.
o The Nationals will provide vouchers at Section 103 on a first-come, first-served basis, weather permitting.
- Kids Run the Bases
o Kids ages 4 through 12 are invited to run the bases after Sunday day games, weather permitting.
o Jr. Nationals MVP members will have access to an exclusive line. For more information on the Jr. Nationals Kids Club, visit nationals.com/JrNats.
TUESDAY, AUG. 30 vs. OAKLAND ATHLETICS (7:05 PM)
- Nationals Hawaiian Shirt Giveaway presented by MASN
o The first 20,000 fans in attendance will take home a Washington Nationals Hawaiian shirt presented by MASN.
- Library of Congress Night
o The Nationals and the Library of Congress have proudly partnered to promote reading in the greater Washington, D.C. community. To honor this relationship, Librarian of Congress Dr. Carla Hayden will throw out a ceremonial first pitch at Nationals Park.
- College Day Series – Georgetown University Day
o Fans who purchase a special ticket will receive a limited edition co-branded Nationals hat. For more information and to purchase tickets for Georgetown University Day, visit nationals.com/Georgetown.
- National Anthem performed by American Singer/Actress Mary Millben
o The Nationals welcome American singer and Hollywood actress Mary Millben to perform the national anthem. Coined “America’s national anthem singer,” Millben has performed the national anthem and patriotic music for U.S. Presidents, international royalty and world leaders.
WEDNESDAY, AUG. 31 vs. OAKLAND ATHLETICS (7:05 PM)
- Grateful Dead Night
o With the purchase of a Grateful Dead Night special event ticket, fans will receive a limited edition Grateful Dead t-shirt and early access to a pregame concert by On the Bus, D.C.’s premier Grateful Dead tribute band.
- All tickets include a donation to the Rex Foundation.
o To learn more and to purchase tickets, visit nationals.com/GratefulDead.
THURSDAY, SEPT. 1 vs. OAKLAND ATHLETICS (4:05 PM)
- Patriotic Series presented by PenFed – Heroes Day
o The Nationals are proud to host the Patriotic Series presented by PenFed, honoring the men and women of the U.S. military and first responders. This series features special programming and pre-game assets.
o Pre-game assets include:
- Our Nation’s colors presented by the Fairfax County Sheriff’s Office Honor Guard.
- National Anthem performed by Deputy Jeana Krasowski, Fairfax County Sheriff’s Office.
- First Responders Night
o The Nationals honor and thank the brave Firefighters, EMTs and frontline responders who serve our community every day.
o Prior to Thursday’s game, the Nationals will host their annual Fallen Heroes Tribute, a remembrance of first responders who passed away in the line of duty.
o To learn more and to purchase tickets, visit nationals.com/FirstResponders.
BUDWEISER HAPPY HOUR
- Enjoy Happy Hour at Nationals Park prior to every home game during the regular season with $4 off 25oz cans of Budweiser, Bud Light and Michelob ULTRA. Enter the code BUDHAPPY while using mobile ordering at Nationals Park beginning when gates open up until 30 minutes prior to the scheduled first pitch.
- To learn more about Budweiser Happy Hour, visit nationals.com/HappyHour.
CYCLE REVERSE VENDING MACHINES
- As part of its involvement in Anheuser-Busch’s National Recycling League, Nationals Park is the first Major League Baseball stadium to install Cycle Reverse Vending Machines.
o Located near the Budweiser Brew House and next to the Budweiser Terrace, fans will have the chance to win rewards in exchange for recycling their empty beverage containers at these machines.
- Fans insert empty beverage containers at the machines and scan a QR code to receive a unique transaction ID. After entering information in the web app, users will find out instantly if they have won along with instructions on how to redeem their prize.
o Each home game, one grand prize winner will take home two tickets to a future Nationals game, with other prizes including koozies, keychains and more.
KIDS EAT FREE
- Kids ages 12 and under can receive a free meal including a hot dog, choice of chips or applesauce, and choice of bottled water or apple juice box at all Nationals home games through Thursday, Sept. 1.
- Kids meals are available via mobile ordering on the MLB Ballpark app at select concessions locations throughout the ballpark. The offer is redeemable once per game per child by selecting the Kids Eat Free meal and using the code KIDSEATFREE in the app. Children must be present to pick up their meals. For more information, visit nationals.com/KidsEatFree.
o To select the Kids Eat Free meal in the MLB Ballpark App, scan any QR Code or open the MLB Ballpark app and tap on Mobile Ordering.
o From the Food & Drinks tab on the app, select any stand that says “Kids Eat Free Promotion Available Here.” Once the concession stand has been chosen, select and customize the meal through the “Kids Promo Meal” option.
BETMGM SPORTSBOOK AT NATIONALS PARK
- The BetMGM Sportsbook at Nationals Park offers daily Happy Hour specials from 3:00-6:00 p.m.
o $5 Draft Beer and $15 Bud Buckets
o $6 House Wine
o $10 Rail Drinks
o $7 Nachos
NATIONALS PHILANTHROPIES 5050 RAFFLE
- Available during all home games this season, the 5050 Raffle offers fans the chance to win big cash prizes while supporting the community impact work of Nationals Philanthropies. New ticket prices and additional prizes give fans more ways to win.
- Online ticket sales open three hours prior to first pitch, and tickets are also available inside Nationals Park at kiosks located by sections 108, 118, 138, 203 and 223 or from roving sellers through the middle of the 7th inning.
- Tickets can be purchased using cash, credit and debit cards at the following price points: 5 for $10, 20 for $20, 100 for $40, and 300 for $100.
- Fans can also purchase Raffle tickets from their computers or mobile devices anywhere within the District. For more information and to purchase Raffle tickets online, visit nats4good.org/5050.
NATIONALS PARK ENTRY POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
- Security Procedures
o Fans can now enjoy expedited entry into Nationals Park with the implementation of CEIA OpenGate technology at all guest entrances.
- Fans no longer need to remove jackets or items from their pockets.
- New Bag Policy
o As part of the new procedures, all bags larger than a clutch must be clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and may not be larger than 16 x 16 x 8 inches.
o Fans may bring a clutch (5” x 7” x ¾” or smaller) in addition to or instead of a clear bag.
o Fans with diaper or medical bags may use ADA/Family lanes at the Center Field and Home Plate gates.
o Binbox is available for fans whose bags do not comply with ballpark regulations.
o Backpacks are not allowed.
- To learn more about Nationals Park entry policies and procedures, please visit nationals.com.
GETTING TO THE BALLPARK
Parking options for Nationals fans start at $20 and are available online at nationals.com/Parking. All Washington Nationals parking lots are now cashless, and will only accept credit card payment at this time. Fans are encouraged to purchase parking in advance to ensure a space in their desired location.
Fans using Metro to travel to or from Nationals Park are encouraged to review the Metro schedule at wmata.com/schedules.
Fans should also consider alternate forms of travel to and from the ballpark, including the D.C. Circulator from Union Station, biking to the ballpark, or the baseball boat from Alexandria. Visit nationals.com/WayToGo for information on parking and transportation options to Nationals Park. To receive up-to-date WMATA service notifications on a mobile device, fans are encouraged to register for Alert DC at http://hsema.dc.gov/page/alertdc.
Fans traveling to the ballpark should be aware that there are construction projects underway in the surrounding area. To ensure safe crossings, please be mindful of signage and directions given by public safety officers.
Nationals Park is a completely non-smoking and tobacco-free facility per District of Columbia law. There is no exception for electronic cigarettes or any other type of smoking device, or for smokeless tobacco or any other type of tobacco product.
MLB and the Nationals require that all people entering Nationals Park walk through a metal detector or be screened with handheld metal detectors to search for prohibited items. This includes a thorough inspection of all jackets, coats, packages, bags, purses, and any other containers brought to any of the Nationals Park entry gates.
For game tickets and more information, call 202.675.NATS(6287) or visit nationals.com/Tickets.
LATEST ORIOLES NEWS
LATEST NATIONALS NEWS
By accepting you will be accessing a service provided by a third-party external to https://www.masnsports.com/